Old October 26th 14, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default CFRX 6070 coming back

On 2014-10-26 15:34, dxAce wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
The point is that this war had a nightmare outcome, very similar to
the worst possible outcome the author could envision.

If the Western world had tended to its own interests, instead of the
interests of the largely-Jewish oligarchs, there would probably be
1) no conflict with the Islamic world and 2) no Muslim immigration
and 3) close to zero terrorism.

What little closed minded world do you live in, pedophile?

He happens to be right.

Really? I think he's full of it. First of all, if Kokomo Joe thinks that
author dreamed up the idea of a pan-Arabic caliphate, or pan-islamic
caliphate he is sadly mistaken. That has been floating around for probably
more than a thousand years.

That is something which the Western world's leaders should have
remembered before destabilising the region (while laundering taxpayers
money to the MIC and its owners). Without that interference, the region
is likely to have been moving towards a collection of more or less
civilised states instead of being a source of refugees and extremism.

Well, you just keep dreaming, and trying to keep the fantasy alive.

Old October 26th 14, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My, my...it is interesting to observe how my original post has morphed
-- and been misinterpreted.

1) I did NOT say the author was a genius.

2) I did NOT say the author dreamed up the idea of a pan-Arabic caliphate.

What I was saying is that it was quite prescient of the author to see
this coming 8 years before it happened and that of his potential
outcomes, he was prescient in calling this outcome a *nightmare*, the
worst possible case.

Try not to read any more into it than that.

On 10/26/2014 11:38 AM, Hils wrote:

That is something which the Western world's leaders should have
remembered before destabilising the region...

Gee, I'm not sure, but this looks a lot like your way of saying "Heck of
a job, Georgie". (not to ignore your Prime Minister, but W and his gang
of criminals *were* the primary architects of the "war")

Old October 26th 14, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

My, my...it is interesting to observe how my original post has morphed
-- and been misinterpreted.

1) I did NOT say the author was a genius.

2) I did NOT say the author dreamed up the idea of a pan-Arabic caliphate.

What I was saying is that it was quite prescient of the author to see
this coming 8 years before it happened and that of his potential
outcomes, he was prescient in calling this outcome a *nightmare*, the
worst possible case.

Try not to read any more into it than that.

He was hardly 'prescient', please see my earlier post.

On 10/26/2014 11:38 AM, Hils wrote:

That is something which the Western world's leaders should have
remembered before destabilising the region...

Gee, I'm not sure, but this looks a lot like your way of saying "Heck of
a job, Georgie". (not to ignore your Prime Minister, but W and his gang
of criminals *were* the primary architects of the "war")

You obviously have no idea what the war was about at all.

Old October 26th 14, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/26/2014 4:03 PM, dxAce wrote:

[...]
You obviously have no idea what the war was about at all.

So far, no one here, despite some irrational hatred of each other,
has denied that the outcome of the war was a nightmare. That's real
progress.

Bush (and his crowd) can be blamed to some degree, but they hardly
are capable of -- or motivated to -- engage in the long-term work
necessary to push for such an operation. To put it bluntly, if the
Jewish money-men and media moguls told them to attack Ann Arbor,
Michigan, they would do it. Fetchit is not much better.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old October 26th 14, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On 10/26/2014 4:03 PM, dxAce wrote:

[...]
You obviously have no idea what the war was about at all.

So far, no one here, despite some irrational hatred of each other,
has denied that the outcome of the war was a nightmare. That's real
progress.

Bush (and his crowd) can be blamed to some degree, but they hardly
are capable of -- or motivated to -- engage in the long-term work
necessary to push for such an operation. To put it bluntly, if the
Jewish money-men and media moguls told them to attack Ann Arbor,
Michigan, they would do it. Fetchit is not much better.

Damn, common ground! We agree on Fetchit!

Old October 27th 14, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On 10/26/2014 4:03 PM, dxAce wrote:

Damn, common ground! We agree on Fetchit!

Wow!!! This is worthy of a group sing-a-long!!! EVERYBODY NOW...

"I'd like to build a world a home
and furnish it with love.
Grow apple trees and honey bees
and snow white turtle doves.

I'd like to teach the world to sing
in perfect harmony.
I'd like to hold it in my arms,
and keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once
all standing hand in hand.
And hear them echo through the hills
for peace throughout the land.

It's the real thing
what the world wants today,
That's the way it'll stay
with the real thing.

I'd like to teach the world to sing
in perfect harmony.
A song of peace that echoes on
and never goes away.

Put your hand in my hand
let's begin today,
With your hand in my hand
help me find a way.

I'd like to see the world for once
all standing hand in hand.
And hear them echo through the hills
for peace throughout the land.

I'd like to teach the world to sing,
in perfect harmony.
A song of peace that echos on,
and never goes away."

Songwriters
B. BACKER, B. DAVIS, R. COOK, R. GREENAWAY

Published by
Lyrics © CHEVIS PUB CORPORATION

***Group hugs all around***

CFRX-SW 6070 kHz dave Shortwave 1 March 8th 11 01:46 AM
CFRX - 6070 dxAce Shortwave 0 July 27th 09 01:52 PM
CFRX - 6070 dxAce[_10_] Shortwave 44 October 30th 08 01:03 AM
CFRX - 6070 dxAce Shortwave 1 July 24th 08 08:36 PM
CFRX 6070 dxAce Shortwave 3 October 11th 06 07:18 PM