Old March 15th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Charlie Hugg

Default FS As New Mosley CL-33-M Beam

I have a like new condition Mosley Classic 33 HF Beam for sale. It the late
model CL-33-M and currently sells for $650 from Mosley. It has great gain on
20, 15, and 10 meters. It has a 18 foot boom.This one
was up for a little over a year and looks brand new. It has been taken down
and is partially disassembled. It would be very easy to put it back together
again since all pieces are color coded. It also would fit into a
pickup truck for transportation. The price is $300 picked up. I don't want
to ship it. Or I can meet someone within 100 miles of Abilene, Texas.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

--
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake