Old April 16th 05, 04:19 AM
N9OGL

Hey you ****ing dumbass I did write that on my ****ing blog you ****ing
little asshole....someone's pretending to be you, you ****ing slut

why the **** would I want to pretend to be some ****ing inbred asshole
from tenn. I live Illinois home of abraham Lincoln, you the guy who
kick your pussy asses during the civil war

you ****ing asshole

Old April 16th 05, 06:03 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Hey you ####ing dumbass I did write that on my ####ing blog you

####ing
little ###hole....someone's pretending to be you, you ####ing slut
why the #### would I want to pretend to be some ####ing inbred

###hole
from tenn. I live Illinois home of abraham Lincoln, you the guy who
kick your ##### ###es during the civil war you ####ing ###hole

Todd...I know this has been addressed to you before, but since you
refuse (or don't know how) to show attributes, who can tell who you're
trying to be obscene to?

As for you not wanting to be "inbred"...Oooops...Too late.

I also point out that the Civil War was over 140 years ago. You
weren't around for that conflict. You didn't kick anything. You
obviously can't kick whatever it is you're taking tonight, either.

Sober up and come back later.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 16th 05, 06:25 AM
Lloyd 02

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey you ****ing dumbass I did write that on my ****ing blog you ****ing
little asshole....someone's pretending to be you, you ****ing slut

why the **** would I want to pretend to be some ****ing inbred asshole
from tenn. I live Illinois home of abraham Lincoln, you the guy who
kick your pussy asses during the civil war

you ****ing asshole

/ / /

My, oh my, Toddie. You seem to be slipping.

You seem to be suffering from IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

There ARE professionals to whom you can go for counseling, Todd. It may
behoove you to seek out one of these counselors before you blow one or more
veins in your 'abraham Lincoln' head and start seeing double. Ruptured veins
can also cause Tourette Syndrome, which you seem to be on the verge of.
http://members.tripod.com/~tourette13/

Get help quick, Todd!

Old April 16th 05, 06:31 AM
N9OGL

YOU, you ****ing moron, I SAID I DID POST THAT ON MY BLOG SOMEONE'S ON
THERE PRETENDING TO BE YOUR (K4YZ) SORRY ASS. I WOULD NEVER PRETEND TO
BE SOME SOUTHERN ASSHOLE.

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH

Old April 16th 05, 07:16 AM
Lloyd 02

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
YOU, you ****ing moron, I SAID I DID POST THAT ON MY BLOG SOMEONE'S ON
THERE PRETENDING TO BE YOUR (K4YZ) SORRY ASS. I WOULD NEVER PRETEND TO
BE SOME SOUTHERN ASSHOLE.

TODD O'DOCHARTAIGH

You don't have to pretend to be an anal aperture, Todd.
You are.

A juvenile one at that....

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
I've Reconsidered My Position On N9OGL's Blog K4YZ Policy 8 April 11th 05 09:24 AM
From N9OGL'S BLOG N9OGL Policy 20 March 30th 05 04:47 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 02:04 AM