Old April 17th 05, 09:51 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
bull here's the tree for this thread.

SNIP

and I'm not going to cut and past all that crap.

Todd...You're a complete idiot.

I've tried to lead you by the hand and get you to pay attention,
but jsut like leading a horse to water, I guess I can't make you
"drink".

Take heart, Todd...at least you are a COMPLETE idiot...I imagine
it's the ONLY thing you've ever been good at...

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 09:58 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
KC8GXW,

If you are google go to the top of the thread and click view as tree
which is a link and it will show the message tree.

Todd...THIS message is one with correct attributes.

YOURS are not.

The flow tree does NOT indicate WHO a message was intended FOR,
nor does it necessarily represent whom you are allegedly quoting or
replying to.

You're living proof that ugly is only skin deep but stupid goes to
the bone.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 12:47 PM
N9OGL

Steve
**** you, you dumbass moron....I hope you eat **** die!

Old April 17th 05, 12:48 PM
N9OGL

Steve
**** you, you dumbass moron....I hope you eat and **** die!

Old April 17th 05, 01:30 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Steve
#### you, you dumb### moron....I hope you eat #### die!

See what I mean about your grammar, Todd? You can't even attempt
to insult me correctly.

Sheeesh.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 01:38 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Steve
#### you, you dumb### moron....I hope you eat #### die!

See what I mean about your grammar, Todd? You can't even attempt
to insult me correctly.

And not only did it sound like a 5 year old with a mouth full of
dental cotton the first time, you got it wrong TWICE in as many
minutes...!!!

Double sheesh! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 01:46 PM
N9OGL

well dumbass, I do very little writing so up your's asshole!

Old April 17th 05, 02:08 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
well dumb###, I do very little writing so up your's ###hole!

THREE times! Geeze, Todd..! You out to set a record today? How
many times you can look absolutely stupid in an hour...?!?!

How MUCH writing do you think you have to do to be able to insult
someone effectively?

I'm willing to bet you that I have no more formal education in
English and Composition than you do, Todd.

So what's YOUR problem...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 04:42 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
well dumbass, I do very little writing so up your's asshole!

Toady, you seem to be obsessed with the rear end of Steve, why do you
think this is?
you're = you are
your's = your is this makes no sense, I don't even think there is such
a word?
Oh, is this to be done with some of "your's" rusty razor blades?

Old April 17th 05, 04:45 PM
KC8GXW

K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

well dumb###, I do very little writing so up your's ###hole!

THREE times! Geeze, Todd..! You out to set a record today? How
many times you can look absolutely stupid in an hour...?!?!

How MUCH writing do you think you have to do to be able to insult
someone effectively?

I'm willing to bet you that I have no more formal education in
English and Composition than you do, Todd.

So what's YOUR problem...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Can't you get it right yet Steve? It YOUR's
So what's YOUR's problem...?!?!

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
I've Reconsidered My Position On N9OGL's Blog K4YZ Policy 8 April 11th 05 09:24 AM
From N9OGL'S BLOG N9OGL Policy 20 March 30th 05 04:47 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 02:04 AM