Old March 10th 17, 07:50 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Predators and Offenders on the CB.

EDWARD W COTTRELL
11720 E WARM SPRINGS AVE
WILDWOOD, FL 34785
(352) 748-6422

PROCEED WITH CAUTION:
Mr. Cottrell has got to be the nastiest, filthy mouthed person I know. I can not get on the radio at anytime that he does not have something to say about me or my family, Mr, Cottrell continues to make sexual comments about him have sex with my girlfriend and her daughter. I will not get into the explicit language he uses. I would not do any type of business with this rip off. He has ripped so many people off and lied about it. Even ones he considers his friends . He has stalked my family, admitted to have come to my home and looked into my windows. He has also advised me of what time my girlfriend's daughter got off the school bus. He has also asked me, over the radio mind you, "How old is she anyway" came to my home and threaten me and my family while they were standing outside, even is wife supposedly recorded the whole thing.

The Marion County Sheriff Department was dispatched to my home at which time Mr. Cottrell left my home with his wife. I also advised the officer that Mr. Cottrell had also search my personal Social Security Number and also public information and transmitted the information over the airwaves on 26.975 of the citizen band radio
I recommend anyone from having any correspondence with the following person.. He will answer to PS or 484 on Channel 2 on the citizen band radio.
Really Concerned Citizen