Old December 26th 16, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Cb rules in canada

What are the CB radio rules in regards to profane language on Channel 19. I am am always on the CB radio all the time And a unruly CB RADIO OPERATOR NAMED "Smokemycockinmymouth" he is a local CB Rambo Within simcoe county... do not answer to him he is rude and treats me like **** on channel 19. From now on I will be dealing with the CB radio on my own. Any local CB radio operator who swears at CB Rambo will be suspended and reported to industry Canada Toronto and eastern and northern Ontario district office SSM inspector alan McLean. Just remember I am the law on the cb radio on channel 19.
Old April 12th 17, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

cb radio very good for transmissions short range. If problem run into happen squelch setting may give much needed solution. My country just made cb ok for citizens even though I am no in a band like you are meant to I talk good times anyway. I found new friends many on waves of radio very much more when mother nurture is calling the cq dx. I go by handle sweet mouth as it translated badly from mouth worker in original form. Call letters we can own choosing I have call letter LGBT for like going big talk. Many some not friendly when US is hearing, many word translate poorly and some are very offensive but I understood it is mistake through transgender of languages. Give me trucker talk long time if me hear on cb or call out for lgbt and I always get busy with you quickly if not busy with my end may be in hand sometimes sticky. Seventy sevens for now lgbt back on my side.
Old November 16th 18, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

I am afraid of this cb radio operator he cusses at a special needs client on a cb radio and he will not leave me alone...I am having issues with this cb Rambo...I am now officially dealing with this GUY AND I AM TIRED OF HIS GARBAGE OVER CHANNEL 19...IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO TO AVOID HIM HE IS ENEMIES WITH A LOCAL CB RAMBO IN THE CITY OF BARRIE...I HAVE BEEN WARNED AND WILL COMPLY...I AM THE SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO SIMCOE COUNTY AND A CB RAMBO...THIS CB RADIO TROUBLEMAKER IS GOING TO PAY FOR TREATING ME LIKE CRAP..SHOULD I CONTACT INDUSTRY CANADA TO FILE A CB RADIO COMPLAINT.IM IN BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA
Old November 22nd 18, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

I'd like to take a nice corn filled dump on your chest.

cb radio rules in canada BIGBIRD CB 15 June 8th 17 04:02 PM
Cb radio rules canada Cbradiorambo22339 CB 0 September 21st 16 07:17 PM
cb radio rules in canada [email protected] CB 0 July 26th 16 03:45 PM
cb radio rules in canada [email protected] CB 1 July 26th 16 03:40 PM
cb radio rules in canada [email protected] CB 1 July 24th 16 06:35 PM