Pixie 40m PCBs ???????

Old May 15th 17, 03:57 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jerry Stuckle

Default Pixie 40m PCBs ???????

On 5/14/2017 4:20 PM, Jerr—É Stuckle wrote:
On Sun, 14 May 2017 21:15:51 +0100, Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:

On 14/05/2017 19:31, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
nobody is interested ...

I have a cunning plan for if we must be hamstringed by the Fools'
licence scheme then by starting them off with these as a construction
project and getting their Morse interest going for something they
themselves made, then we can counteract the CBisation brought in by the
reayish 3-tier fiasco and set the seed corn for them to be _REAL_ radio
amateurs with enthusiasm for CW QSOs.

You're ****ing mental. Bro'.

Troll alert! This was not me.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address

Milling of PCBs? gareth Homebrew 4 May 29th 15 10:14 AM
RF Filter PCBs [email protected] Shortwave 19 November 8th 07 02:12 PM
RF Filter PCBs [email protected] Equipment 0 November 3rd 07 03:54 AM
AR88s and PCBs Bri Boatanchors 30 November 3rd 05 09:05 AM
Making PCBs Dick Homebrew 7 February 3rd 04 12:56 AM