Old July 29th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default New Orleans Police frequencies

A friend of mine is visiting from N.O. and is now very interested in
listening to N.O. Police in the city limits. I found about 40 police
frequencies in vhf and uhf range listed in my Police Call CD that I got from
Radio Shack about 15 yrs. ago. My question, will a 50 channel vhf-uhf
scanner work or have things changed in the 15 yrs. and a special or
"Digital" scanner be needed for New Orleans Police, now. Thanks for any
knowledgeable answers.

H.J.

THANKS HOUSTON! [email protected] CB 13 September 12th 05 07:07 PM
THANKS HOUSTON! [email protected] Policy 5 September 10th 05 04:34 AM
Dave Hall, this is what you have been looking for Mr. Chigliac CB 13 March 12th 05 07:46 PM
FCC: Broadband Power Line Systems Paul Policy 0 January 10th 05 06:41 PM
a page of motorola 2way 2 way portable and mobile radio history john private smith Policy 0 December 22nd 03 03:42 AM