Old March 26th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Honest Thoughts about David -the- "Eduardo" - Champion of "HD" Radio

On Mar 25, 4:49 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...
On Mar 25, 10:02?pm, "RHF" wrote:

On Mar 25, 3:40 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote: "RHF"
wrote in message

roups.com...

- I have no idea what the term "demo'ed" means.

DE - That's - demo'ed, Demo'ed. DEMO'ED !

DE - Now you have heard it three times -so- Click-your-Heels
-and- Say : I Wish I was Back in Cleveland ! - Oh-Hi-O and Away !

- As in "demonstrated?" Or "demolished?"
- I still have no idea what "demoted" means.

DE - The original was "demo'ed" -not- 'demoted'.
- - - Try Not To Confuse Yourself - That's My Job ! )

=BUT= DE 'you' Are Right :
"You" Still Have NO Idea What Any Thing Means !
Bata Boom # Bata Bing * and i be 'rhf' ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Remember, Eduardo is a high-school dropout that feels inadequate -
slinging **** must make him feel better about himself.

There is some difference between someone who is bored to tears by high
school and who starts their own major market commercial radio station and
someone who drops out and sweeps floors (I do have 3 years and change of
college anyway).

When you are going to try to say something negative, make sure it is truly
negative. I am quite proud of having left school to build a successful
raddio company... and would do it again. There is nothing I missed in HS I
did not pick up on my own.- Hide quoted text -

Lets See... Hummm... Did Bill Gates 'graduate' from College ?

DE - Point Well Taken ! ~ RHF