Old November 5th 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Ken Ken is offline

Default STEREO 38-7

One had a lot of hide removed, and the guy paid no attention to the
grain pattern when sanding. The other was used for paint storage. I call
these the LUCKY SEVENS, both were headed to the trash. Ken

Attached Thumbnails
STEREO 38-7-38-7ch1.jpg  STEREO 38-7-dual38-74.jpg
Old November 6th 07, 08:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Ken" wrote in message
One had a lot of hide removed, and the guy paid no attention to the
grain pattern when sanding. The other was used for paint storage. I call

Very nice work, Ken. I tried to pick one of these up on ebay a few weeks
ago, but someone wanted it more.

am/fm/sw stereo for car? Al Patrick Shortwave 2 January 9th 07 12:49 AM
AM Stereo/FM Stereo Receiver ungvichian Homebrew 3 September 4th 06 04:11 PM
AM Stereo Radio Stations in the USA List and AM Stereo Radio Info RHF Shortwave 4 November 11th 05 06:33 PM
AM Stereo michael_s Shortwave 18 August 9th 05 10:35 PM
Stereo Seperation of Stereo AM Jianhong Wang Broadcasting 3 April 27th 04 03:29 PM