Old May 21st 17, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations

"From the final weeks of 2010 through the end of 2012, according to former American officials, the Chinese killed at least a dozen of the C.I.A.’s sources. According to three of the officials, one was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building — a message to others who might have been working for the C.I.A."

"Still others were put in jail. All told, the Chinese killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 of the C.I.A.’s sources in China, according to two former senior American officials, effectively unraveling a network that had taken years to build."

Complete story at https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/w...pgtype=article

Hell of a job Barack and Hillary! Libtards miss you so!
Old May 21st 17, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Why are those ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000 making a big deal out of
the secret services recruitment ads? How else are spy agencies, going to
find the best qualified individuals.