Old January 6th 04, 08:59 PM
KØHB

Default Bookmark for Santa

I'm in love.....

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/products...7800/index.htm

.....or maybe in lust.

Old January 6th 04, 10:07 PM
Mike Coslo

KØHB wrote:
I'm in love.....

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/products...7800/index.htm

....or maybe in lust.

a Homeresque: mmmmmmmmm....ICOM......drool...

What a beautiful piece of equipment!!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old January 6th 04, 11:48 PM
Brian

"KØHB" wrote in message thlink.net...
I'm in love.....

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/products...7800/index.htm

....or maybe in lust.

Wowee!

I Like Ike(com)!
Old January 7th 04, 12:27 AM
Steven R. Adell - KF2TI

In article , =20
says...
"K=D8HB" wrote in message news:PsEKb.40121$Pg1=

I'm in love.....
=20
http://www.icom.co.jp/world/products...7800/index.htm
=20
....or maybe in lust.

=20
Wowee!
=20
I Like Ike(com)!
=20

And a Wowee price $9995.00 (discounted) KJI Electronics
Old January 7th 04, 05:28 AM
Dave Heil

"Steven R. Adell - KF2TI" wrote:

In article ,
says...
"KØHB" wrote in message thlink.net...
I'm in love.....

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/products...7800/index.htm

....or maybe in lust.

Wowee!

I Like Ike(com)!

And a Wowee price $9995.00 (discounted) KJI Electronics

I'll just keep slogging along with my ancient Orion. For the price of a
'7800, I could own three Orions.

Dave K8MN

Old January 7th 04, 12:30 PM
N2EY

In article k.net, "KØHB"
writes:

I'm in love.....

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/products...7800/index.htm

....or maybe in lust.

"Anything worth doing is worth overdoing...."

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old January 7th 04, 06:25 PM
garigue

Wait a second Dave ....you don't understand ... that 7800's display is in
color and the Orion is in 50's BW I believe .... That in it self explains
the price difference.

God Bless 73 KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa..

Old January 7th 04, 08:39 PM
Brian

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
"Steven R. Adell - KF2TI" wrote:

In article ,
says...
"KØHB" wrote in message thlink.net...
I'm in love.....

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/products...7800/index.htm

....or maybe in lust.

Wowee!

I Like Ike(com)!

And a Wowee price $9995.00 (discounted) KJI Electronics

I'll just keep slogging along with my ancient Orion. For the price of a
'7800, I could own three Orions.

Dave K8MN

But with the IC7800 you can save on forklift rental fees.
Old January 8th 04, 12:41 AM
Dave Heil

garigue wrote:

Wait a second Dave ....you don't understand ... that 7800's display is in
color and the Orion is in 50's BW I believe .... That in it self explains
the price difference.

Well, Tom, there you go. Don't forget those two additional 32-bit
processors too. Color and the 2 additional processors cost an
additional six grand. But wait a minute--Icom's soon-to-come-lately
7800 has fewer roofing filters and one less band stacking register per
band. I also like my real analog meter better than a digital
simulation.

Drop by sometime. I'm only 35 miles west of Waynesburg.

Dave K8MN

Old January 8th 04, 01:02 AM
Bert Craig

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
"Steven R. Adell - KF2TI" wrote:

In article ,
says...
"KØHB" wrote in message

thlink.net...
I'm in love.....

http://www.icom.co.jp/world/products...7800/index.htm

....or maybe in lust.

Wowee!

I Like Ike(com)!

And a Wowee price $9995.00 (discounted) KJI Electronics

I'll just keep slogging along with my ancient Orion. For the price of a
'7800, I could own three Orions.

Dave K8MN

I believe that's the beauty of the Orion, it's never "ancient." The latest
upgrade is just a download away. I feel for the poor slob who finally breaks
down and buys a '7800 just before the '7800 Pro or Pro II comes out.

73 de Bert
WA2SI