Old December 29th 16, 09:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default vERTICAL AETHER DEMONSTRATION

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 06:34:09 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Il giorno martedì 29 novembre 2016 23:13:03 UTC+1, ha scritto:
https://youtu.be/r2cRaPQhTss

repeated with more mechanical rigidity gives a null.
https://youtu.be/tUoXmib-THU

QUACK.

w.
Old January 2nd 17, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Il giorno martedÄ› 29 novembre 2016 23:13:03 UTC+1, ha scritto:
https://youtu.be/r2cRaPQhTss

repeated with more mechanical rigidity gives a null.
https://youtu.be/tUoXmib-THU

QUACK.

w.

OK... predicted by Einstein.

For 10 years I was deceived by mechanical deformation of my original electromagnetic interferometers when directed towrd Zenith.
I spent a lot of money... mines!
Why?
Only for sake of truth. Couriosity...

Only now the idea of Lissajoux displaying the forward and backward fronts of microwaves come in my slow mind .

Is a first absolute check of "aether's" immobility on terrestrial surface.

Or not?

Old January 22nd 17, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Il giorno lunedì 2 gennaio 2017 17:51:49 UTC+1, ha scritto:
[...]

But the aether exist! Otherwise the radiocommunications would be inexplicables...
(Ockham!)
Then, now I descovered that aether is immobile in athmosphere (I think so: only in athmosphere because is a dielectric more dense than vacuum)).
If this is true, as Lissajoux figures clearly says, then moving trasmitters provoke a Doppler of frontwaves. It's evident that measuring the phases of forward and backward fronts we can measure the relative speed in athmosphere.

I will measure if this corollarius is true.

Here a simulation of the expected phenomenon: https://youtu.be/r8T8DkpAd2w