Old September 6th 03, 04:22 PM
RLucch2098

Default FS: GENERAL RADIO W10 VARIAC 110VAC @10 amps w/pics $50+UPS

Hi All;
I have for sale:
This real nice Condition "VARIAC" is the real thing, made by General Radio, it
is thier Model W10 & good for 10amps @110vac.
Originally intended for mounting on a Power supply panel, it can also be
installed in a small cabinet for portable use like in powering up old radios
that have not been used in years.
The Dial is reversable with printing on both sides and you can wire it so that
it increases voltage in either direction, nice!
I have tested it by applying AC voltage to the connections shown in the
pictures and found it to work real nice and was able to adjust the line voltage
from zero to 165vac.
Hook-up is eal easy:
Input line voltage connects to 1 & 5, the adjustable output voltage is at #2 &
either #3 or #4 depending on which direction you want the dial to show!
I always use a Variac to power up the older radios, most used item I have :-)
I hope someone can use it?
Pics
http://www.myradioroom.com/variac1.jpg
http://www.myradioroom.com/variac2.jpg
http://www.myradioroom.com/variac3.jpg
Price is $50 + UPS
Thanks es 73...........RICH-WA2RQY
Web-Page URL
HTTP://members.aol.com/rlucch2098/index.html