Old June 29th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default (done happy dloyd) No, because you still didn't do what I asked.

Mark, do you really think that after going on a posting tirade,
calling me a bunch of slanderous names, and then issuing your fake
pathetic apology in the form of a lie, when you didn't even apologize
or admit the truth of what you did, is complying with my request.
Obviously, attempting to give you the domain name is not going to work
to quell this situation. Maybe if I see you act as though you have
some sense for period of time, and not see anymore Dloyd tirades for a
while, I will again attempt to give up the domain name. Maybe one day
you will be a real man and admit that it was YOUR OWN bumbling which
cause you to lose the domain name in the first place.

Old June 30th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Whines Again and Again and...

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mark, do you really think that after going on a posting tirade,
calling me a bunch of slanderous names, and then issuing your fake
pathetic apology in the form of a lie, when you didn't even apologize
or admit the truth of what you did, is complying with my request.
Obviously, attempting to give you the domain name is not going to work
to quell this situation. Maybe if I see you act as though you have
some sense for period of time, and not see anymore Dloyd tirades for a
while, I will again attempt to give up the domain name. Maybe one day
you will be a real man and admit that it was YOUR OWN bumbling which
cause you to lose the domain name in the first place.

Don't hold your breath, Dloyd. And DO, by all means, hold on to that blog
domain.
Mark won't apologize simply because he considers himself to be the ever
set-upon victim in all of this. Let him whine and accuse you of blackmail.
Asking for a retraction/apology is more of a Gentleman's Agreement between
two parties (with a bit of a reward thrown in as an incentive) than it is
blackmail.
Of course Mark is known for twisting certain definitions to suit his
complaint du juor and as such lacks credibility.
Heck. If Mark were to turn over a new leaf and play nice, I would be willing
to bet that whoever used his XYL's call for a blog would be willing to
relinquish that, as well.

Old June 30th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jun 29, 11:38?pm, "Muggle" WogerDodger@Glendale wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ps.com... Mark, do you really think that after going on a posting tirade,
[...]

I believe that all of the blogs would eventually disapper if Mark
would just "play nice", stay on topic, and stop with the inane
"barrage the group" posting tactics. Frankly, IMO this NG has
degraded to the point that it has even begun to attract flames from
non-amateur related persons. Nevertheless, I predict no change from
Mark whatsoever, but hell, maybe he will suprise me.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old July 3rd 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark "the dancing fool" Morgan Spams again. I have again (without trying) released my rabid monkey onto the NG.

On Jul 2, 9:38?pm, wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:53:24 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
Mark, do you really think that after going on a posting tirade,
calling me a bunch of slanderous names,

non slader Dllayd Indeed none is possible since you are idnetifed by
name

WTF? Did you even attend grade school? My 4 year old great neice
spells and communicates far better than you.

and then issuing your fake
pathetic apology in the form of a lie,

no lie on MY part but you porve

Again WTF? Mark Morgan = BIF (borderline intellectual functioning)

when you didn't even apologize
or admit the truth of what you did,.........

I did indeed do so you just can't aface the facts of the matter

Indeed you did not, the fact is you do not want to tell the truth,
that you lost your blog domain because you are a fumble finger kook
who apparently is unable to operate a computer without losing his own
blog to his "enemey".
Remember your little rant about "know thy enemey", apparently you
don't know too much about anything, including your "enemey" LOL

.......... is complying with my request.

not my fault you can't accept raliy or comincate effectly dloyd and so
want more triades you got em

It's not my fault that you are retarded. Nevertheless, I don't need
to accept anything from you. You are a moron that apparently I can
make dance like a spamming fool. Keep on dancing Mark Morgan, the
more you dance, the more foolish you appear.

Obviously, attempting to give you the domain name is not going to work
to quell this situation. Maybe if I see you act as though you have
some sense for period of time, and not see anymore Dloyd tirades for a
while, I will again attempt to give up the domain name. Maybe one day
you will be a real man and admit that it was YOUR OWN bumbling which
cause you to lose the domain name in the first place.

Dloyd

"one useless Mark forging ahead, Usenet kook and moron"

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com