Old July 2nd 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark, get capital one and get yourself a real ISP

Mar 28, 8:07 pm
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:07:33 -0400
Subject: Dloyd..Robeson what ever you are calling yourself this week
get capitalone and take the wife on a real vacation

Dloyd..Robeson what ever you are calling yourself this week get
capitalone and take the wife on a real vacation

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Mark is so big on telling people what they should do, I figured
perhaps now would be a good time to retort.

, an old friend, whatever you are calling yourself this
week, get
capitalone, and get yourself a real ISP.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old July 3rd 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default dloyd got both get capital one and get yourself a real ISP

On Jul 1, 10:38 pm, Dloyd Lavies wrote:
Mar 28, 8:07 pm
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.amateur.policy