Old September 7th 08, 06:31 PM
Junior Member

Location: Santiago, Chile
Send a message via Yahoo to Luis Vasquez Benitez
Post Swan antenna TB 4HA

I got for a while a TB4HA triband four element Swan Antenna ( it´s a bigger one for 2KW) but the last owner hat no schematic of this . Now I´m want to install it and I´m seeking for the instruction. Could anyone send me to my e-mail a scan of the manual?

Thanks CE3LV / luis