Old September 15th 10, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Is this possible?

He makes it seem so easy on his site. It seems like a well put
together site and product, but I just wonder how true his numbers are.
I'm really thinking about trying it. He has success stories from
people that put them on youtube. It seems like it may work.

(from his site)
As the 2010 Christmas season draws nearer, a pioneering holiday
lighting business course has been released to the public. Entrepreneur
Tanner Larsson’s new turn key business course, known as ‘Cashing in on
Christmas’ provides step by step training on how to set up a
successful Christmas light installation business from the home,
without the extensive learning curve most start ups face.

Check it out and tell me what you guys think. possible or not?
http://tinyurl.com/32cashinonchristmas
Old September 16th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default SPAM

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 23:13:34 -0700, derekw rearranged some electrons to
say:

SPAM

Old September 18th 10, 08:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

try it
The only one gainig will be him.

"david" schreef in bericht