Old March 15th 05, 05:43 PM
K4YZ

Default N9OGL Doesn't Like His Own Poll Results...Tries A "New" Poll"

This had to hurt.

Todd, N9OGL has a "poll" on his "blog" asking if the respondent
believes his broadcasts to be legal or not.

One person voted yes. I have to assume that was his own
vote...Hey, it's America and he's entitled to his own vote.

Three others, however, of which I am one, said NO. A fourth
person went nolo contendre.

Now he starts ANOTHER poll asking if the respondents to the first
poll actually HEARD his "show"...

Todd...NO is NO. What PART of NO did you have a comprehension
problem with?

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 16th 05, 01:33 AM
Dan/W4NTI

What the hell does that mean dip****? Quit coming in here with your self
pontificating and speak a reasonable form of English moron.

Dan/W4NTI

ups.com...

Old March 16th 05, 04:04 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

All I have to tell you morons is that you better the poll very well.

Anyone interpert this?

Old March 16th 05, 04:16 AM
N9OGL

well if you want I could talk your native tongue....inbred redneck
Todd N9OGL

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
What the hell does that mean dip****? Quit coming in here with your

self
pontificating and speak a reasonable form of English moron.

Dan/W4NTI

ups.com...

Old March 16th 05, 06:11 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

All I have to tell you morons is that you better the poll very well.

I'm all for bettering the poll.

Dave K8MN
Old March 16th 05, 08:15 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
This had to hurt.

Todd, N9OGL has a "poll" on his "blog" asking if the

respondent
believes his broadcasts to be legal or not.

One person voted yes. I have to assume that was his own
vote...Hey, it's America and he's entitled to his own vote.

Three others, however, of which I am one, said NO. A fourth
person went nolo contendre.

Now he starts ANOTHER poll asking if the respondents to the

first
poll actually HEARD his "show"...

Todd...NO is NO. What PART of NO did you have a comprehension
problem with?

All I have to tell you morons is that you better the poll very well.

You don't HAVE to "tell" us anything, Todd...we can see with our
own eyes what's going on. And there's a "moron" here to be sure, but
is AIN'T "us", pal!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 16th 05, 09:29 AM
K4YZ

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

All I have to tell you morons is that you better the poll very

well.

Anyone interpert this?

I MIGHT be able to if I self-lobotomized myself like the original
author obviously did...But it's not THAT important to me to try and
understand!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 16th 05, 11:41 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
well if you want I could talk your native tongue....inbred redneck
Todd N9OGL

You really are a flippin idiot ain't you Todd? Just because someone has a 4
in his call you automatically assume he is a inbred redneck. Most people
with any intelligence, and that elliminates you right off the bat, know
that is a racist and totally assinine statement. In other words it is not
Politically Correct.

I'll have you know I am tolerant of all species on the planet I even like
you. Everyone needs a dumbass to slap around once in a while.

Dip****

Dan/W4NTI

Old March 17th 05, 12:59 AM
Mr. Obvious

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

You really are a flippin idiot ain't you Todd? Just because someone

has a 4
in his call you automatically assume he is a inbred redneck.

Shades of 313 all over again?

IIRC, you said something to the effect of "...never have a battle of
wits with an UNARMED man..." a time or two on the frequency.

Funny how these characters all resort to the same
name-calling/mud-flinging/cursing/racism cr@pola every time someone
logically maneuvers them into a corner - or calls them on their BS.

The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 11:33 AM
From N9OGL BLOG Todd Daugherty Policy 2 February 1st 05 04:15 AM
N9OGL to begin broadcast in Amateur Band robert casey Policy 54 January 19th 05 03:22 PM
*Citizens Against Twistedhed* Latest Poll Results BP CB 1 July 8th 04 09:09 AM