Old November 6th 09, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kraven's Cook Book Info/Arrest Anniversary Bash

Reminds me of the Road Kill Cookbook I used to have, untill I loned it
to one of those divorced lezzies who used to live next door to doggy's
couch.
cuhulin

Old November 6th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 5, 4:02*pm, wrote:
Reminds me of the Road Kill Cookbook I used to have, untill I loned it
to one of those divorced lezzies who used to live next door to doggy's
couch.
cuhulin

******no prob with the lezzies, love to watch them work their magic on
vid or live in person (got a gf in foreign land that grants me that
privy :-). but back to the cook book saga, sure would like to find a
copy of that receipe the kraven fellow was arguing about, or buy the
book itself. I collect cook books, never can have too many! as for
your roadkill receipes why bother, just scape the blood and guts into
a bucket, add water, and guzzle!
Old November 6th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a guy in England, he walks the roads and pathways and in the
countryside and he finds road kill and vegetables and stuff like that
growing in the wild.He teaches people all about how to tell if the road
kill is good enough to cook it up and eat it.Sounds good to me!
cuhulin

Old November 6th 09, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 5, 5:39*pm, wrote:
There is a guy in England, he walks the roads and pathways and in the
countryside and he finds road kill and vegetables and stuff like that
growing in the wild.He teaches people all about how to tell if the road
kill is good enough to cook it up and eat it.Sounds good to me!
cuhulin

****find the guys cookbook and buy me a copy...I'll pay you to send it
on over...:-)
Old November 6th 09, 06:29 AM
Senior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_Delfs View Post
On Nov 5, 4:02*pm, wrote:
Reminds me of the Road Kill Cookbook I used to have, untill I loned it
to one of those divorced lezzies who used to live next door to doggy's
couch.
cuhulin

******no prob with the lezzies, love to watch them work their magic on
vid or live in person (got a gf in foreign land that grants me that
privy :-). but back to the cook book saga, sure would like to find a
copy of that receipe the kraven fellow was arguing about, or buy the
book itself. I collect cook books, never can have too many! as for
your roadkill receipes why bother, just scape the blood and guts into
a bucket, add water, and guzzle!
Who the hell cares about this CRAP!!! You're in the SHORTWAVE forum!! STAY on topic ok???!!!

Old November 6th 09, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com
English man cooks Road Kill

I think it was a BBC site where I read about that guy, a year or two
ago.Email, or snail mail to the BBC, they can probally tell you how to
get in touch with him.
cuhulin

Old November 6th 09, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.wildmanwildfood.co.uk

That's him, Fergus Drennan.Tell him you want to buy some of his cook
books.

Wild Thang!
cuhulin

Old November 7th 09, 12:26 AM
Senior Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
www.wildmanwildfood.co.uk

That's him, Fergus Drennan.Tell him you want to buy some of his cook
books.

Wild Thang!
cuhulin
What does this crap have to do with SHORTWAVE radio? You posted this on a shortwave radio thread!
Old November 7th 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

--
n9zas

****n9zas...The Distinguished Troll Society would like to invite you
and anyone else that would like to attend to the 6 Year Kombat Kraven
Kramer Bangkok Arrest Anniversary Bash to be held at SCT, rec.knives,
rec.cooking, and rec.radio/swave (please read other threads that have
been posted for details on said arrest)...The BASH will be held all
day on Jan 8th, 2010 to commemorate "the Kraven" on said arrest and to
thank/honor him for all the "entertainment" (grin) he's brought to
UseNet...If you require further info on this subject matter you can
research it through the archives with numerous posts from Kombat
himself, Cheesy Bob (Kombat tried to sabatoge his Pickle business in
Chaing Mai), Takin G (Distinguished Troll Society), LarbGai
(Distinguished Troll Society), Nurk_Fred (Distinguished Troll Society)
and others that are too numerous to name...Look forward to seeing you
at The BASH!!!
Old November 7th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brett_Delfs wrote:
On Nov 6, 4:26 pm, n9zas wrote:
;692767 Wrote:

[...]

Too numerous to name? You just named all of them, a trio of trolls.
First they infected SCT, then R.K. Because they've effectively killed
off both those newsgroups, they are now infecting R.R.S on the invite of
Gregg (who should have known better).

Tune up those killfilters, they're going to be working overtime in this
newsgroup.

Krypsis