Old March 6th 05, 03:22 AM
Jim

Default What is there to monitor on 2.4 GHz band?

With all the WiFi equipments operating on this range, my area is ripe with signals
on this band. I understand there is only data traffic operating on FSK mode.
Would be nice to monitor the band regardless even if all I could see is just what
people are browsing. LOL.

Any idea? And what type of scanner/receiver would I need? Thanks.
Old March 8th 05, 04:59 AM
kilmister

a wi-fi card in your computer and some software to decode packets

"Jim" wrote in message
om...
With all the WiFi equipments operating on this range, my area is ripe with

signals
on this band. I understand there is only data traffic operating on FSK

mode.
Would be nice to monitor the band regardless even if all I could see is

just what
people are browsing. LOL.

Any idea? And what type of scanner/receiver would I need? Thanks.

FCC: Broadband Power Line Systems Paul Policy 0 January 10th 05 06:41 PM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 03:51 PM
Updated Summer Schedule for Bible Voice Broadcasting Mike Terry Shortwave 0 May 20th 04 07:17 AM
Fwd: Bible Voice A04 Schedule RHF Shortwave 1 March 16th 04 12:50 PM
WOULD THE TERM "WORLD BAND" BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR SHORTWAVE? Andre Shortwave 5 November 30th 03 12:11 PM