Old December 19th 04, 11:27 PM
Ralph Mowery

Default Need help programming IC-2000

"AO KD5FXT" wrote in message
I had one of these 4 or 5 years ago.. but have slept since then. No

manual.
Need programming instructions for memory channels. I can get them in, but

not
scan them... can't get rid of 1a,1b, 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b... can someone help me

out.

Try looking here. I saw one for a 2000H which peobably will program the
same/

http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ListManuals=icom