Old February 11th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default Ping Doug

I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)
Old February 11th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

Truce? AKC all over the USA await the word from HQ.

Old February 11th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

wrote in message
I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each
other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

Truce? AKC all over the USA await the word from HQ.

Translation: I have to get Doug's permission.

Old February 11th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

wrote in message
wrote in message
I'd be happy to call a truce with you and agree not to speak of each
other
in rrcb. The group would be a better place if we agreed to a time-out.

I'm all for it, man.

(no flame)

Truce? AKC all over the USA await the word from HQ.

Translation: I have to get Doug's permission.

At least in AKC we have strong leadership. All you got is mopeydopy and
twithed.

I'm in good company. You on the other hand take orders from a convicted
felon. You call it good leadership, in prison they call it turning you out,
or making you his bitch.

Old February 12th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of the food
is ate by doug, and we carry on with the work of making sure he's well fed so we
AKC clowns bark on command, rattling out food stocks, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could, you cannot
stop his eating, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that there
is nothing you can do about it.

Old February 12th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

wrote in message
Dr. Douche,

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of the
auction
ratting is done by AKC members, and we carry on with the work of making
keyclowns bark on command, ratting out amp sales, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could,
you cannot
stop the AKC, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that
there
is nothing you can do about it.

Here come the delusions...again.

Old February 12th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

wrote in message
Dr. Douche,

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of the
auction
ratting is done by AKC members, and we carry on with the work of making
keyclowns bark on command, ratting out amp sales, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could,
you cannot
stop the AKC, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that
there
is nothing you can do about it.

I don't want to eliminate dogie, his stupidity is amusing to say the least.
As far the AKC being spread out and powerful, 2 people living about 150
miles apart is stretching things a bit. By the way, I have a bid on an amp
on ebay.

Old February 12th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

wrote in message
Dr. Douche,

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of
the auction
ratting is done by AKC members, and we carry on with the work of making
keyclowns bark on command, ratting out amp sales, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could,
you cannot
stop the AKC, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that
there
is nothing you can do about it.

Here come the delusions...again.

Do they ever stop?

Old February 12th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

"Dr.Death" wrote in message
wrote in message
Dr. Douche,

N8 puts very little effort into day to day AKC operations, the bulk of
the auction
ratting is done by AKC members, and we carry on with the work of making
keyclowns bark on command, ratting out amp sales, etc. independently of
his authority. So it's no use trying to eliminate N8. Even if you could,
you cannot
stop the AKC, it is too spread out and too powerful. You must accept that
there
is nothing you can do about it.

I don't want to eliminate dogie, his stupidity is amusing to say the
least. As far the AKC being spread out and powerful, 2 people living about
150 miles apart is stretching things a bit. By the way, I have a bid on an
amp on ebay.

So, you don't think they control the world from their dialup connections?
:-)

Ping Doug Dr.Death CB 0 February 6th 06 09:37 PM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
Ping Doug Steveo CB 0 April 6th 04 01:25 AM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 01:16 AM