Old October 7th 03, 07:57 PM

Default Seperation question???? thanks

Let me tell you what I have, and then ask my question. Tilt able
mast 78ft tall. At present I have located @ 78ft a two meter, 6
element quad, 4ft below that a tv, channel 2 antenna (ten element).
Now the question, I have purchased a duel band two meter/440 ground
plane. It is about 15ft long/tall, and about 9 or ten 'gain'. I also
have a horz 2 meter ground plane(not in the air as of yet). Here is
what I would LIKE to do, install the duel band 2/440 at the very top,
and below that the two meter horz ground plane and then below that,
the channel 2 tv antenna. What I would like to KNOW is,,,,,,,,, what
should the ''''spacings' ''' between these antennas????
Since the channel 2 tv antenna is by far the larger than then two
meter quad,,,,would its placement be better served in the middle?
My priority is the duel band first, and the horz ground plane and
the quad are a 'toss up'.
Is the spacing I am using now between the quad and channel 2 tv
antenna correct???.
If you are asking yourself, why does he have a channel 2 tv antenna
up that high? I live out in the boonies, and this particular channel
has programs that I don't receive on our regular tv antennas. The
station is about 60 miles away, I don't want to buy sat or
cable.Would appreciate any and all input.
Thanks in advance. cl. 73