Old May 21st 05, 09:07 PM
Bill

Default No progress in decades...

Speaking of "Fractenna", I have place a letter from him on eBay - -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

He's been carrying on in QRZ forums since AOL dropped usenet groups.
Same old Chip.

Old May 22nd 05, 12:46 AM
Fred W4JLE

Mr. Ewald, if you would be so kind as to keep me informed of the value of
this famous letter.

I also have several that I can only hope will bring in enough need funds to
enable me to buy a new pack of Redman!

oups.com...

Old May 22nd 05, 01:48 AM
oldradiofan

The ideal station accesory...

How do I get one?

And does this mean r.r.a.antenna is nutcase-free?

On Sat, 21 May 2005 19:46:37 -0400, "Fred W4JLE"
wrote:

Mr. Ewald, if you would be so kind as to keep me informed of the value of
this famous letter.

I also have several that I can only hope will bring in enough need funds to
enable me to buy a new pack of Redman!

roups.com...

Old May 22nd 05, 02:01 AM
- exray -

Fred W4JLE wrote:

Mr. Ewald, if you would be so kind as to keep me informed of the value of
this famous letter.

I also have several that I can only hope will bring in enough need funds to
enable me to buy a new pack of Redman!

And all I got out of Chip and his $200,000,000 lawsuit threat was a
friggin threatening e-mail instead of a hard copy with seals and stamps.
You guys are tops!

Wonder how much I could sell the email copy for?

This line alone is priceless.

"Sir: I am not "Snake Oil...". This statement and others are highly
injurious and being made upon a public forum which has many readers who
are involved in buying decisions, indeed, at the present time and near
to long term. I have grave concerns that the continued injury of your
statement will affect sales on this line of antennas, which has an
immediate market niche in excess of $200 million in sales."

And for legal purposes, I hereby disclaim any knowledge of this person's
sanity or how this found its way to my email box.

And to save the bother...I hereby retract all of this posting so as to
not continue any injury.

I'll start the bidding at -0.01 and put on a reserve that I will not pay
more than One US Dime to supply the entire text to the lucky high-bidder.

-Bill
Old May 22nd 05, 05:08 AM
Fred W4JLE

I have an entire collection of E-mails. When I had my other website up, one
of the links went to the Liberty Net. He concluded from this that he also
had a case against me for anti Semitism. He was supposed to serve me in
three days, I had a countdown clock on the website counting the days. When
it finally got up to 167 days I took it off.

If you really want a letter of your very own, go to QRZ and offer fractal
Antenna kits for sale. :)

Old May 22nd 05, 07:31 PM
Buck

wrote:

Mr. Ewald, if you would be so kind as to keep me informed of the value of
this famous letter.

I also have several that I can only hope will bring in enough need funds to
enable me to buy a new pack of Redman!

If you have an eBay account, you can add it to your watch list and see
the results.

I would like to know more about this as my curiosity has been tweaked.
I did a search and find mostly works from the person but no
interaction that would cause such a letter.

Where might I learn more?

Buck
--
For what it's worth.
Old May 22nd 05, 07:42 PM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 22 May 2005 14:31:40 -0400, Buck wrote:

Where might I learn more?

Hi Buck,

Do you frequently volunteer to drink from a fire-hose? That's a
dribble compared to the Penstock you are about to open.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC
Old May 22nd 05, 07:49 PM
Bill

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...2005&safe=off&

Old May 23rd 05, 02:32 AM
Fred W4JLE

Just go back in time on this conference a few years back. He used to send
out his nastygrams to anyone who derided his fractal antenna.

He saw more enemies than Nixon!

In a single day it was not unusual to see 10 threats of lawsuits against
various denizens of this conference.

As is my perverse nature, I reveled in tweaking him. I have several of the
type on E-Bay as well as from his "attorney" telling me to cease and desist
the manufacture of fractal antennas.