Old November 22nd 04, 11:09 AM
RHF

Default Worcester Labs "Space Magnet" SM-2 Ferrite Loop Antenna

For One and All,

On eBay is a Worcester Labs "Space Magnet" SM-2 Ferrite Loop Antenna

NOTE: This is the first time I have seen one of these listed on eBay.

This is an FYI - Please Note that his is not my Auction.

~ RHF
..
..
Old January 2nd 05, 02:05 AM
RHF

FYI,

Worcester Space Magnet SM-2 LOOP ANTENNA like Dymek DA5
High Performance Broadcast band DXing Antenna, rare SEE

Serial # 386

eBay Auction Item # 5741476257

Auction Closes/Ends: 09 JAN 2005 @ 19:19:48 PST

Offered by eBay Seller "N8LMT"

This is an FYI - Please Note that his is not my Auction.
..
that is all ~ RHF
..

Old January 2nd 05, 02:43 AM
Mark Hittinger

"RHF" writes:
Worcester Space Magnet SM-2 LOOP ANTENNA like Dymek DA5
High Performance Broadcast band DXing Antenna, rare SEE
Serial # 386

I still have mine (serial #236) and I do have to say it is a very nice
antenna. The ability to tilt the loop vertically was very handy and brought
in stations that bulkier box loops could not.

Later

Mark Hittinger

Old January 3rd 05, 05:59 AM
JJ

Without a doubt, this is the best BCB loop made and I have all including the
KIWA regen loop...

Joe

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
FYI,

Worcester Space Magnet SM-2 LOOP ANTENNA like Dymek DA5
High Performance Broadcast band DXing Antenna, rare SEE

Serial # 386

eBay Auction Item # 5741476257

Auction Closes/Ends: 09 JAN 2005 @ 19:19:48 PST

Offered by eBay Seller "N8LMT"

This is an FYI - Please Note that his is not my Auction.
.
that is all ~ RHF
.

Old January 3rd 05, 06:01 AM
JJ

PDF Links to the Space Magnet documentation:
http://my.voyager.net/~jjesson/SM2.PDF

Old January 3rd 05, 09:44 AM
RHF

JJ - Thank You for the Links ~ RHF
..
..

Putting a Ferrite Rod at the Far-End of a Random Wire Antenna ? RHF Antenna 25 November 15th 04 08:15 PM
REVIEW: AOR LA-350 ACTIVE LOOP ANTENNA Steve Shortwave 2 October 15th 04 07:08 PM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 09:36 AM
Ferrite loop antenna for AM Radioman390 Shortwave 0 January 9th 04 01:30 PM