Old April 13th 05, 04:35 AM
running dogg

Default Scientist scramble to destroy vials containing deadly flu

wrote:

virus.
www.drudgereport.com Damn them to HELL!!! The ONLY way I
would ever take any kind of vaccine is they would have to kill me first!
cuhulin

Yep, it's true. BBC had this as the top story tonight NAm time on their
0200 edition of The World Today. Apparently an American company that
sends out flu virus samples to calibrate testing equipment accidentally
sent out copies of a flu virus that killed 4 million people in 1957, and
that had been eradicated by 1968. The whole situation is kinda murky
based on what the BBC reported, as to why this particular virus was sent
out. The 1957 pandemic was described as relatively mild, but nobody born
after at the latest 1968 has any resistance to this particular flu
virus, and with modern transport being what it is this virus could
spread a LOT faster than in 1957. Most of the samples were sent to labs
in the US and Canada, but a small fraction (60 out of 3700) were sent to
foreign labs, and they may not be able to track every lab that got a
copy. You can BET that Al Qaeda is jumping at this opportunity to
unleash a massive pandemic against the West due to the West's own
incompetence. All they would have to do is get one of the untracked
copies, inject the virus into a recruit willing to be the ultimate
suicide bomber, and drop him into the middle of midtown Manhattan. Once
the virus had been discovered it would be too late to make a vaccine,
and the authorities could only watch helplessly as millions die. Just
remember to thank Corporate America as you're dying, sheep.

Old April 13th 05, 05:58 PM
ozo

In article , running dogg wrote:

wrote:

[...]

**** "al qaeda", its al meridan bioscience inc who posed the threat.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...ITE=APWEB&SECT
ION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
Old April 13th 05, 06:45 PM
Lucky

"running dogg" wrote in message

[...]

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

What do you think it's only a matter of time before we all die in some
massive nulcear war, viral pandemic or natural event in the not so distant
future. I'd bet on a new virus doing us all in. Say the HIV virus mutants
and goes airborne. Or the birdflu mutants some more. Or this new Ebola
strain gets out of Africa. We're way overdue for a pandemic.

Lucky

Old April 14th 05, 02:29 AM
RadioGuy

wrote in message
virus. www.drudgereport.com Damn them to HELL!!! The ONLY way I
would ever take any kind of vaccine is they would have to kill me first!
cuhulin

Damn... I read about it in the newspaper and I heard it on the radio BUT I
still like to know who the 'FOREIGN' countries are that received the
samples. I guess we could stomach Canada and the US but how many third
world countries got it by mistake? Could there be an element of censorship
at work here? It must be hot since it's not on the Drudge Report anymore.
And besides, the company that was handling this world death threat
virus---some podunk private enterprise? I see a congressional inquiry
needed!

RG

Old April 14th 05, 03:03 AM

"... nobody born
after at the latest 1968 has any resistance to this particular flu
virus."

That's one way to get rid of rap music.

Old April 14th 05, 04:32 AM
uncle arnie

RadioGuy wrote:

wrote in message
virus. www.drudgereport.com Damn them to HELL!!! The ONLY way I
would ever take any kind of vaccine is they would have to kill me first!
cuhulin

Damn... I read about it in the newspaper and I heard it on the radio BUT I
still like to know who the 'FOREIGN' countries are that received the
samples. I guess we could stomach Canada and the US but how many third
world countries got it by mistake? Could there be an element of
censorship
at work here? It must be hot since it's not on the Drudge Report anymore.
And besides, the company that was handling this world death threat
virus---some podunk private enterprise? I see a congressional inquiry
needed!

RG

Canada received 4 samples and they were all destroyed by the labs which
received them, with a report to the Atlanta based Center for Disease
Control. The news report on CBC/RCI said countries like Lebanon received
samples. This is very serious. Can't understand why anyone would think it
is a good idea to send dangerous viral material around the world.
Apparently those born after 1968 will have no possibility of immunity.
Old April 14th 05, 04:55 AM

www.dogpile.com Scientist scramble to destroy vials containing deadly
flu virus

No Doubt about it! fed govt IS one of our Worse Enemies!
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 05:05 AM

There is a place on Long Island (somewhere around there,it's near a
Nuclear plant) where they keep Very,Very Dangerous diseases locked up.If
that place ever gets zapped,Watch Out!!!
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 06:53 AM

Jon Rappaport has a lot to say about the flu virus at his website,
www.nomorefakenews.com Jon Rappaport is not a kook.He is on the kook
show right now,coasttocoastam.com Kook George Kook Noory said a guy fast
(fast assed) blasted him and said there is no way just anybody could
have just walked in and got ahold of those vials of flu virus,one would
have to get a special clearance first.(Or something like that) I
wouldn't put it past fed govt to have done that and blame it on somebody
else.But I am getting sleepy now and I am fixin to cut the light and get
my beauty sleep.
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 01:25 PM
RadioGuy

uncle arnie wrote in message
RadioGuy wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Great... that's the first I heard about Lebanon (who else in the list). BUT
THAT'S ALL RIGHT... they only need to send a chit to CDC saying they
destroyed the sample and everything is OK...

RG