Old December 26th 05, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default Using Twin Lead or Ladder Line for your Antenna's Feed-in-Line ? - Then 'consider' a Pair of Vintage Style TV Antenna Clips . . .

For One and All,

Using Twin Lead or Ladder Line for your Antenna's Feed-in-Line ?
- Then 'consider' a Pair of Vintage Style TV Antenna Clips . . .

For those of you who are using Twin Lead or Ladder Line as
the Feed-in-Line for your Antenna and connecting it to the
500 Ohm HI-Z Terminals of your Shortwave Radio / Receiver.

And Find Yourself "Daily" Connecting and Un-Connecting
these very same Wires or Lugs to-and-from the Terminals.

The consider a Pair of Vintage Style TV Antenna Clips.
http://www.technicontact.com/product.../VA-02_big.jpg
RadioShack Catalog # ____________ ?

Connect the Twin Lead or Ladder Line Wires to the "Clips".

Set the Back-of-the-Radio Terminals to just fit and hold the Clips.

Connect and un-connect the Clips with ease.

TIP - When the Radio is not in-use clip the "Clips"
on to your Shack's Ground Buss.
[ Better there then on the Radio. ]

hope this helps - iane ~ RHF
.
.
Tous Sont Bienvenus ! - - - Groupe par Radio
d'auditeur d'onde courte pour des Antennes de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Alle Sind Willkommen ! - - - Shortwave Radiozuhörer
Gruppe für SWL Antennen
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Tutti Sono Benvenuti ! - - - Gruppo Radiofonico
dell'ascoltatore di onda corta per le Antenne di SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Todos São Bem-vindos ! - - - Grupo de Rádio
do ouvinte do Shortwave para Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Все *адушны ! - - - Группа оператора
на приеме коротковолнового диапазона
Radio для Aнтенн SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
¡Todos Son Agradables! - - - Grupo de Radio del oyente
de la onda corta para las Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
= = = = = Translation = = = = =
All are Welcome - - - To Join the Shortwave Listeners
(SWL) Antenna Group on YAHOO !
.
.
.. .
Old December 26th 05, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 26 Dec 2005 08:57:09 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

For One and All,

Using Twin Lead or Ladder Line for your Antenna's Feed-in-Line ?
- Then 'consider' a Pair of Vintage Style TV Antenna Clips . . .

For those of you who are using Twin Lead or Ladder Line as
the Feed-in-Line for your Antenna and connecting it to the
500 Ohm HI-Z Terminals of your Shortwave Radio / Receiver.

Goddam. You are ****ing annoying.

Why do you link to Members Only pages?

Old December 26th 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

David wrote:

On 26 Dec 2005 08:57:09 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

For One and All,

Using Twin Lead or Ladder Line for your Antenna's Feed-in-Line ?
- Then 'consider' a Pair of Vintage Style TV Antenna Clips . . .

For those of you who are using Twin Lead or Ladder Line as
the Feed-in-Line for your Antenna and connecting it to the
500 Ohm HI-Z Terminals of your Shortwave Radio / Receiver.

Goddam. You are ****ing annoying.

Yes, you are, 'tard boy.

Run along and tote now.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 26th 05, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lucky

Well David

RHF posts more helpful and on the subject of this group then you do or did.
Most people on here ARE members of those groups if they are into SW. They
are members to have all the resouces they can get their hands and brains
onto. You just look to belittle and nit pick on him because he doesn't view
the world the way YOU see it. Sick and depressing.

Leave him alone because he's a nice, kind and happy person and brings joy
into my life and others. Now go read your political anti American sites.

Glenn a.k.a "Lucky"

"David" wrote in message
On 26 Dec 2005 08:57:09 -0800, "RHF"

For One and All,

Old December 26th 05, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David wrote:
On 26 Dec 2005 08:57:09 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

For One and All,

Using Twin Lead or Ladder Line for your Antenna's Feed-in-Line ?
- Then 'consider' a Pair of Vintage Style TV Antenna Clips . . .

For those of you who are using Twin Lead or Ladder Line as
the Feed-in-Line for your Antenna and connecting it to the
500 Ohm HI-Z Terminals of your Shortwave Radio / Receiver.

Goddam. You are ****ing annoying.

Why do you link to Members Only pages?

------------------------------------
While the page is for "Memebers Only", it costs nothing to join, and
memberships
are granted fairly quickly. Instead of bitching and moaning, why not
join and see
if it is usefull to you?
Some(most) of us who frequent this group are really, belive it or not,
into
listening to SW. A hard to grasp concept, but once you understand that

anything that can help someone who really uses their radio is a good
thing.

On the other hand you could always ESAD.

Terry

Old December 27th 05, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

DaviD - Let 'your' World Be 'your' World -and-
Let 'my World Be 'my' World -and- separately
'we' can Let the Rest-of-the-World Go Bye Bye !

david - now put on a happy face ) ~ RHF
Old December 27th 05, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Using Twin Lead or Ladder Line for your Antenna's Feed-in-Line...

There isn't anything wrong with RHF.Everyday he post helpfull news and
sites that are helpfull to Shortwave Radio listerners.I have learned
many things pertaining to Shortwave Radio I didn't know before because
of his postings.
cuhulin

Old December 27th 05, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 26 Dec 2005 22:03:59 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD - "It's a hustle."

DaviD - YES - But more then once I have written of my own actions
in posting references to my own Shortwave Radio Related Groups
on YAHOO ! - That I Am Promoting {Pimping} My Groups and
Shamelessly Whoring them in the Postings.
- You Shall Know The Truth {About Yourself}
- And The Truth Will Set You Free
- Be Free ! {Hey - That's Me!}

With Respect to the First Line in many of my Posting Here on RRS.
This is usually a restatment of the Subject Line of the Message :
"Using Twin Lead or Ladder Line for your Antenna's Feed-in-Line ?
- Then 'consider' a Pair of Vintage Style TV Antenna Clips . . . "

PLUS - A Link to an Identical Message Post to One of My Groups.

As with All Links/URLs - "YOU" Choose to Click-On Them and Look
-or- simply Not Click-On Them and Not Look - There is No Obligation
on 'your' Part to do either. It's just like the message being posted :

"YOU" Choose to Click-On the Message and Look & Read -or-
simply Not Click-On the Message and Not Look & Read.

DaviD - you, You. YOU ! Decide - It's About "YOU" DaviD.

Another World Wide Internet Freedom : To Click ! -or- Not To Click !

DaviD - 'you' Have Questions ? - The Internet Has Answers !
[ In an Asymmetrical Synergistic Contextual Labyrinth
- Now Don't Get Lost : ]
.
.
. .

Quit ****ing posting your insane messages to me. Why the **** do you
puctuate like that on this board? You don't do that elsewhere, you
****ing fruitcake.