Old February 8th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Astronauts - They Are Only Human [.]

On 2007-02-06, RHF wrote:

I think the Diaper Drive part proves that astronauts are not
down-to-earth Humans, but weirdo's.

.. I'm just wondering if
she was on speed and/or valium?

- Possibly on Speed for some time before the event . . .

Old February 8th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Diaper Drive.Good one! Will there be a movie?
cuhulin