Old April 29th 04, 02:52 AM
M. Kassay

Default - RARE Ten Tec QRP !!!!!!

Check out Ebay for this very rare Vintage Ten Tec rig!!!

Old April 29th 04, 04:16 AM
JOE

Yowsers. Getting too rich for my blood! When will the onslaught of insane
prices cease? I guess I'll have to abandon the hobby.

JOE

Old April 29th 04, 06:31 AM
exray

JOE wrote:

Yowsers. Getting too rich for my blood! When will the onslaught of insane
prices cease? I guess I'll have to abandon the hobby.

JOE

haha, you joker you.

-BM
Old May 12th 04, 12:53 AM
Dave Moorman

In article ,
exray wrote:

JOE wrote:

Yowsers. Getting too rich for my blood! When will the onslaught of insane
prices cease? I guess I'll have to abandon the hobby.

JOE

haha, you joker you.

-BM

First time I've heard of a QRP receiver.

Dave K9SW