Old September 20th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Polka Radio.

This town needs an Enema! Specifically, this town needs a radio station
that plays some of my favorite music,Polka.Or latch on to a radio
station somewhere that does play Polka Music.At least the RFD tv channel
has it on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 PM.
http://payplay.fm/darlaktouch
cuhulin

Old September 20th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

wrote:

This town needs an Enema! Specifically, this town needs a radio station
that plays some of my favorite music,Polka.Or latch on to a radio
station somewhere that does play Polka Music.At least the RFD tv channel
has it on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 PM.
http://payplay.fm/darlaktouch
cuhulin

Larry,

Please get access to a computer (not WebTV) with Internet access and
the Winamp player and access this URL:

http://www.live365.com/play/310148?L...sa&lid=676-usa

This is a serious independent station from Bethlehem, PA, WGPA, which
concentrates on polka; after sundown, it streams polka without commercial
interruption until sunrise. You can read more at:

http://www.wgpasunny1100.com

Regards,

Michael

Old September 20th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Maybe, you can get that **** on the abysmal HD Radio channels.