Old July 1st 04, 08:07 AM
Nemo

Default Kudos to Curmudgion for muzzling Steve Lare {Poodle Boy}

The noise level in this group has dropped signifigantly since you put
Steve in his place. I want to thank you for your ongoing efforts to
keep him muzzled so we can enjoy the group again.

Old July 1st 04, 12:19 PM
dxAce

Nemo wrote:

The noise level in this group has dropped signifigantly since you put
Steve in his place. I want to thank you for your ongoing efforts to
keep him muzzled so we can enjoy the group again.

And yet another brand new, never used before ID.

Did Bryant get some computer tips from his colleagues at Louisville
Technical Institute?

Boggling.

Old July 1st 04, 12:34 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:19:17 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Nemo wrote:

The noise level in this group has dropped signifigantly since you put
Steve in his place. I want to thank you for your ongoing efforts to
keep him muzzled so we can enjoy the group again.

And yet another brand new, never used before ID.

Did Bryant get some computer tips from his colleagues at Louisville
Technical Institute?

Boggling.

It's the drugs Poodle boy. Stop taking the drugs and you won't be so boggled. Now STFU before I report you to ISERV again. BTW I love your new email
address. LOLOL I hope your recent SPNAKING didn't hurt too much. g

Report away... your efforts are futile. LOLOL

I can have 10 email addresses with Iserv, thought I'd pick that one up, though I don't check it to often.

Have a nice day, Mikey!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 1st 04, 09:43 PM
LW

dxAce wrote ...

Have a nice day, Mikey!

Yeah .. but the professor says he is NOT cumdungeon.

So reckon who is?
Old July 2nd 04, 07:44 AM
redrum

Nemo wrote:

The noise level in this group has dropped signifigantly since you put
Steve in his place. I want to thank you for your ongoing efforts to
keep him muzzled so we can enjoy the group again.

And yet another brand new, never used before ID.

Here you are once again showing off your stupidity to the world. You
have no basis for the claim you make but you make it anyway.

Did Bryant get some computer tips from his colleagues at Louisville
Technical Institute?

Boggling.

It is only boggling because you are stupid. If you weren't stupid then
you would understand. Stupidity should be painful. Then we wouldn't
have to listen to you be boggled all the time. There is no cure for
stupidity except death. . I hope your stupidity is cured sooner rather
than later.
Old July 2nd 04, 12:01 PM
dxAce

Nemo wrote:

The noise level in this group has dropped signifigantly since you put
Steve in his place. I want to thank you for your ongoing efforts to
keep him muzzled so we can enjoy the group again.

And yet another brand new, never used before ID.

Here you are once again showing off your stupidity to the world. You
have no basis for the claim you make but you make it anyway.

The basis of my claim is a Google search of the ID. At the time there was no
history of any use.

Old July 2nd 04, 02:16 PM
redrum

Nemo wrote:

The noise level in this group has dropped signifigantly since you put
Steve in his place. I want to thank you for your ongoing efforts to
keep him muzzled so we can enjoy the group again.

And yet another brand new, never used before ID.

Here you are once again showing off your stupidity to the world. You
have no basis for the claim you make but you make it anyway.

The basis of my claim is a Google search of the ID. At the time there was no
history of any use.

Then you have no basis for your claim, stupid. Google doesn't archive
anywhere near the over 115,000 existing groups. Your resources, just
like your social skills, your grasp of the English language and your
intelligence is severely limited.

Don't look now but you are too stupid for words.

Old July 2nd 04, 02:24 PM
dxAce

Nemo wrote:

The noise level in this group has dropped signifigantly since you put
Steve in his place. I want to thank you for your ongoing efforts to
keep him muzzled so we can enjoy the group again.

And yet another brand new, never used before ID.

Here you are once again showing off your stupidity to the world. You
have no basis for the claim you make but you make it anyway.

The basis of my claim is a Google search of the ID. At the time there was no
history of any use.

Then you have no basis for your claim, stupid. Google doesn't archive
anywhere near the over 115,000 existing groups. Your resources, just
like your social skills, your grasp of the English language and your
intelligence is severely limited.

You are easily fooled!