Old February 17th 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (Reminder) Cupid Radio (Pirate) Special Transmission

dxAce wrote:

Hello all Dxers,

I have worked a special transmission from Cupid Radio in Holland for North
America DXers and CIDX members in February.

Cupid Radio has been active for the past few months and has made it here in
Montreal on several occasions when propagation conditions are good. We hope
that conditions will be good for this broadcast.

The Broadcast is schedule for Saturday, February 17th, 2007, from 1400 - 1600
UTC on the frequency of 15070 KHz, antenna will be turned for the eastern part
of North America.

There will be some announcements on air from Me that I have sent to Cupid Radio
, to send greetings to all Dxers and CIDX members.

All Dxers that will hear Cupid Radio can send their reports, there will be 3
beautiful QSL's available and a 3 page information sheet about Cupid Radio
itself. There are 2 ways to send your reports:

via email:

By regular mail: Cupid Radio, P.O. Box 9, 8096ZG, Oldebroek, Netherlands

All reports are welcome and will be verified, to receive a QSL card, all that is
needed is to send a postcard representing the City where you live.

Thank you Rinus of Cupid Radio for making this possible and hope that
propagation will be good for this special broadcast.

If you have any questions please feel free to write to me:

Gilles Létourneau
Montréal, Canada

(Via the SWL list at QTH.Net)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 20th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

[...]

Got my report off in the mail today. Anyone else?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 06:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 08:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1415 ­ September 24, 2004 Radionews Policy 1 September 24th 04 07:12 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1379 – January 16, 2004 Radionews Dx 0 January 18th 04 10:34 PM