Old June 21st 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default 20 Meters open again

Davey Vile K8MN SUX wrote:
On Jun 18, 6:23 pm, Molly Crotchrot, aka "Mork" gayMark@chassell
wrote:
"Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote in ooglegroups.com... On Jun 17, 4:22 pm, Lardass hiding behind "Molly Hatchett"
gayMark@chassell whined:

No f--knuts, you f--ked up again, since we are at the bottom of the
solar cycle and even the ARRL says 20 meters isn't open then.

That's incorrect, UnWiseman. The ARRL has issued no edict that the 20
meter band remain closed during periods of darkness. Get a location.
Get an antenna. Get some information.

from Riley Hollingsworth that any of us will ever
see.

Yeah, sure, you just haven't gotten caught yet. Maybe you can work out
of banders like Davey Heil and act more pious.

Even you have no obligation to check the license status of anyone you
work on the amateur bands. I'm okay as long as I'm operating where I'm
supposed to be and am called by someone with what seems to be an amateur
callsign. Riley Hollingsworth had no jurisdiction whatsoever in
Tanzania or in France.

Dave K8MN

20 Meters open again Dave Heil Policy 11 June 26th 07 08:18 PM
20 Meters open again Dave Heil Policy 1 June 21st 07 05:39 PM
20 Meters open again Dave Heil Policy 0 June 21st 07 04:29 PM
20 Meters open again Dave Heil Policy 0 June 21st 07 02:47 PM
20 Meters open again Dave Heil Policy 0 June 21st 07 02:44 PM