Old April 6th 17, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default SB-200 Harbach Power supply board Questions

I Recently purchased a new Power supply board Kit from Harbach.

Everything went smoothly and the installation directions were very good.
I have however run in to an issue. After reconnecting the Red and Grey leads to the meter and turning the amplifier on The needle pegs itself full scale when set on HV where it should read 2200-2300 Volts, its off scale.
I've verified the connections are totally correct and retested it and I still have the very same issue. Has anyone else had this problem? If so what was the solution?
I'd appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Alex KK4KHK

Email: