Old June 21st 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Dloyd Lavies backpedals and lies once again!

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:52:49 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:
On Jun 16, 4:00 pm Dave Heil whined:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Davey Vile K8MN SUX" wrote:

On Jun 14, 11:40 pm, while watching ex whore Liela ****lap the family
dog,

[I corrected your post-editing job, UnWiseman]

You misspelled her name, UnWiseman. My wife never worked as a whore
and has never had sex with an animal, no matter how much you like
to think of such things.

Hey, you misspelled "valley". So ****ing what.

Your written corruption of words is legend, Rog. You're second only to
Mark Morgan and he is dyslexic.

Your ex whore wife must
really be licking the family dog.

My wife has never worked as a prostitute, UnWiseman. She has never
engaged in sex with an animal. What prompts these thoughts from you?
Did you see something you weren't supposed to see as a child?

I think he was used professionaly while he was a child myself

In fact, you've misspelled a lot more than that. Hypocrite.

Only Mark Morgan can rival your errors, Rog.

The fact is, Assheil, nobody give two ****s about what you say, since
you are such a hypocrite who worked out of band Frenchmen.

That's simply incorrect, UnWiseman.

"UnWiseman" Dumbass Dave is making up his own words again.

I'll gladly take credit for the term, Rog. Your surname is "Wiseman",
yet you are perhaps the least wise man I've encountered on usenet.
Hence, your very special name: UnWiseman. It suits you. Wear it well.

LIke all
his efforts in life, they fall flat.

"LIke", wow! I'll happily compare my life to yours, UnWiseman. What
have you achieved outside of being a really good usenet and amateur
radio pariah?

Anyone who really wants to know
about 20m propagation could care what I wrote. It counters the
erroneous information giving out by you.

Bull****, you are so full of ****.

I've provided absolute fact. Anyone can search DX Summit and see what
stations were spotted on 20m late at night, by U.S. stations.

We are in the bottom end of the solar cycle are we not?

D'ya think?

http://www.amateurlicense.org/page6.html
"The 20-meter band usually support worldwide propagation during
daylight hours at any point in the solar cycle."

Key words during DAYLIGHT HOURS.

Is there some sort of prohibition on long distance 20m propagation at
night, UnWiseman?

ARRL Operating Manual, Ch. 3, "Picking a Band"
"While many hams think 20 meters is the workhorse band, it always
isn't reliable. At the bottom of the sunspot (solar) cycle, 20
meters may be usable for only a few hours a day. During years of
higher solar activity though, 20 meters may be open all night."

Key words: Years of highest solar activity.

Key words: "may be"

Since we are currently in the bottom end of the solar cyle, Yours,
Marqueer
and others' claims of 20 meters being open all night is just
unsubstantiated bull****.

Get an antenna and a QTH, Rog.

All of the French ops I worked from Tanzania were in the 6m band.
They called me. If they were out of their 6m allocation, you may take
it up with the French authorities--if you can supply them with
callsigns, dates and times.

More lies from the pious uberham who worked out of banders, illegally.

There were no lies at all, UnWise and UnWellman. I've provided you gospel.

Don't you ever tire of stepping in the bucket?
Don't you ever tire of being an ASSHOLE?
You answer first and I'll consider responding.

No, the consensus is you are the newsgroup's asshole. Ask Len
Anderson.

Len Anderson isn't a consensus. If a real consensus were to be taken
in a r.r.a.p. poll, you'd be first with Mark Morgan a close second.

depnding on how the pol was condcuted woger would inevent enough sock
to queer any vote

Did the information I provided you on sociopathic behavior help any in
your attempts to deal with yours, Rog?

Nice of you to admit you spam, asshole.

I made no such admission, UnWiseman. I provided you information which
describes your mental condition. In fact, some parts of it seem to have
been written about you in particular.

Too bad your stalking of Roger
makes you the sociopath.

I don't stalk you, Rog. What I do is make certain that you know that
for each unpleasantry you commit, there are consequences.

sorry Dave you are failing NOT your fault but but woger has no clue as
to consequences

I don't find it necessary to hide, to post as others, to refer to myself
in the third person. I haven't had problems with law enforcement or
amateur radio regulators. You don't get it because you're a sociopath.
I'm outgoing. I have friends. I interact with society. I like
society. I enjoy living in a society with rules for behavior. I don't
care much for you.

Dave K8MN

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/