Old April 27th 17, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Fractenna frightens and confuses me.

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 8:16:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:
On Thursday, April 6, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Fractenna wrote:
FWIW, consider this my last word on the subject of your safety and
well-being. From now on, I will assert my 1st Amendment right to be
brilliant, funny, serious, or dumber-than-nine-chickens. Selah.

73, Corry K4DOH

Thanks for your comments Corry;

I can see that you are sincere and being helpful and I am genuinely grateful
for your advice.

However--

Society does not stop on the NG. It is subject to the same rules and points of
law that we are subject to elsewhere.

I have no concern about 'dumb' comments, or anything else of that ilk. I DO
have concerns about the harassment , slander; defamation; and libel that has
occurred--with me made as the target-- and the latest era of genuinely
danger--motivated threats.

I disagree with you, respectfully. There is no reason why we should ACCEPT
such poor behavior when it is meant to harm.

I don't know what you mean by 'troll'. If, by this, you mean that I have been
dedicated to dissemnation of information, you are most certainly correct. But
its YOU--as a thinking and curious person--who makes that decision for him or
her self. I am by no means offended if fractal antennas aren't your cup of tea.

Whether or not you build a fractal antenna is up to you. I certainly do not
feel you should do so because I 'want' you to. You should do it because Corry
'wants' to.

Best 73,
Chip N1IR

This response proves as pertinent today as the day it was said.

17 years later and still a whinny professional victim.

--
Jim Pennino

Thanks for showing your cyberbully core, to the future, Jim. This person is 72 year old Jim Pennino , ARS callsign (2017) WB6DKH. You can trace his history of statements.

"Mommy, mommy, Jimmy is looking at me."

BTW, I am not 72 years old and there is more than one Jim Pennino in the USA.

--
Jim Pennino

Jim, Apologies if I am in error. Please correct that information. Your age is....

?

Why are you obsessed with knowing personal information?

--
Jim Pennino

Its fun to know about others; what have you got to hide there friend Jim?

You sound like a six year old.

--
Jim Pennino

What types of antennas do you like to build, friend Jim? Do you estimate the array factors, or do you proceed empirically?

All kinds, I am not your friend, and like everyone else with any common
sense these days I use an antenna simulator.

--
Jim Pennino
Old April 27th 17, 12:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

I don't know what an 'antenna simulator' is. I have lots and lots of antenna related boxes but none that says' antenna simulator' on it. Do you mean a 'computer simulation of an antenna'?

DO you actually build antennas Jim? WHat was the last antenna you built and installed?

Why be unfriendly, friend Jim? Is this a age related issue (You are 71 1/2 )?

Old April 27th 17, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On 4/27/2017 7:14 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 12:51:00 AM UTC-4, rickman wrote:
On 4/26/2017 10:40 PM,

Please tell us how the two of us have commonalities.

You are both emotionally immature in your dealings with others.

Hope that helps.

Of course you could always do a web search as you no doubt did with me,
drooling and mumbling to yourself how you will show everyone.

--
Jim Pennino

I believe , given your decades of harsh words, that it might be useful for others to try to reach common ground through understanding.

I would like to understand you better.

We know you are 71 1/2, and enjoy antenna experimentation.

Can you tell us a little bit about your technical background?

Your friend,
Chip

Why are you obsessed with other's personal information child?

This reminds me of someone looking in a mirror with a mirror behind them
seeing a never ending echo of themselves... You two are a matched pair.

--

Rick C

Hi Rick,

Your party line is not private, not ephemeral, and will outlive your input into it. So why not understand that, and be friendly?

I am friendly. I'm just commenting on what I am observing.

Your friend,

--

Rick C

Old April 27th 17, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

A common name for electromagnetic simulation software idiot.

snip remaining puerile babble

--
Jim Pennino
Old April 27th 17, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

I am sorry, friend Jim, but I have been doing computer simulations of antenna since 1973--we use HFSS at work-- and I have yet to see an 'antenna simulator'.

I am puzzled why you think I am mentally deficient; my IQ is 152 sir. Surely you are aware that idiocy is defined at a far lower level. For example, it is more at the IQ value of 71 1/2, which, by coincidence, is the number corresponding to your age.

WHy, friend Jim, do you feel compelled to disparage me in this way? It is CYBERBULLYING.
Old April 27th 17, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

I'll type is slowly so maybe this time you will understand the simple
English involved, it is a common name for electromagnetic simulation software.

I am puzzled why you think I am mentally deficient;

Because you act like a small, self absorbed child.

Old April 27th 17, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:
[...]

Your negativism, it makes me feel sad for you.

I will pray for you.

Your friend,
Chip