Old November 21st 03, 09:46 PM
zindazenda

Default vhf pcb stripline swr plans wanted.

In particular looking for dia/pcb layout, or the dimensions of, the sense
head...ie of the strip lines, so that i can make swr meter..looking for
compact design, to take about 200w max. someone must have some/point me to
some plans..(save me having to think..)the rest is made, going to use it for
swr protect on an amp, so when i knock the antenna off my van again i dont
blow up $100 worth of transistors!!! moral here..slow down for low
bridges..

thanks g0zen

Old August 11th 10, 08:01 AM
Junior Member

Location: South Australia

Technically - most SWR meters are made of micro-striplines. Try my site at http://vk5ajl.com/projects/SWRMeter.php It tells you dimensions, components and even how they work. Dimensions depend on frequency but with a couple of hundred watts you won't need them to be very long.

Last edited by vk5ajl : August 11th 10 at 08:03 AM Reason: First time mistakes.