Old December 24th 03, 03:56 PM
Brenda Ann

Default Christmas Day in the ROK

It's here, or nearly so. Just 28 minutes to go.

I'll be sleeping 'for midnight, but for Santa I'll leave on a light.
For the reindeer I'll leave kimchee out
For Santa nice rice cakes
We haven't got a chimney
So I'll leave the door unlocked
And a note by the tree
Saying "Careful, don't get shocked!"

But seriously.... let us never forget the significance of this day. Beyond
the commercial hype, the naysayers, and the evil wrought by men.. we need to
thank God for sending His son to us, so that we may have our sins washed
away, our souls cleansed.

Even for those who are not of the Christian faith, there is still
significance to be found in this day, as it has become a day of goodwill
toward all men. Try as you might to keep this day, and it's meaning, with
you all year round.

Bless you one and all. Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel,
Maligayang Pasko, Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah, Meri Kurisumasu, Mele
Kalikimaka, Boas Festas, ??? ?? (Julguh oon sungtan)

May you all have the best of holidays, and the most prosperous and wonderful
of New Years.

Take care, all, and stay well.

--
Illigitimus non tatum carborundum

*Don't let the *******s wear you down*

Merry Christmas and Good DX in 2005 9V1GO Dx 0 December 25th 04 01:52 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 05:32 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 05:32 AM
Merry F'n Christmas N8WWM Antenna 20 December 20th 04 01:04 AM
Christmas Day in the ROK Brenda Ann Equipment 34 January 5th 04 03:38 AM