Old April 17th 04, 09:14 AM
Leland C. Scott

Default FS 2000 watt Johnson Thunderbolt linear amplifier

"see message for address" wrote in message
For sale a Johnson Thunderbolt linear amplifier. This unit
uses two low drive 4-400A tubes, and will take a CB size
radio up to the kilowatt level! I had this amplifier on
ebay, and it was blown out by their in-house radio cops.

You're not going have much better luck here either. The same people that
killed the e-bay auction hang out on this NG.

please e-mail .

The FCC would like a look at it too I'm sure.

Thanks!!

I'm sure they will when they contact you. This NG is no longer a "safe
place" to conduct business like yours. One long time memeber almost fainted
when he found out who he was selling his modified Ham rig, to operate on
11m, to.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old April 17th 04, 12:49 PM
AKC KennelMaster

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message
news

[...]

Ignore Lelnad. He's taking credit for something his impotent little tribe of
Barney Fife wannabes had nothing to do with. Ebay has rules about amps in
the CB area. Had you posted them in the Ham area, it would have sold.

Old April 17th 04, 01:32 PM
Steveo

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
[...]

Exactly right. Leland is a CBer wannabe. He's not even allowed
to put up an antenna at his slum apartment.
Old April 17th 04, 02:43 PM
MopedzaDUMBASS!

Yepper, the AKC controls what gets sold on this NG unless the CB
faggots do it by email. We will never stop ratting out auctions and
websites, and CB faggots are powerless to stop us.

Old April 17th 04, 03:13 PM
Richard Cranium

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message ...
"see message for address" wrote in message
For sale a Johnson Thunderbolt linear amplifier. This unit
uses two low drive 4-400A tubes, and will take a CB size
radio up to the kilowatt level! I had this amplifier on
ebay, and it was blown out by their in-house radio cops.

You're not going have much better luck here either. The same people that
killed the e-bay auction hang out on this NG.

And you're just as annoying (but just as impotent) here.

please e-mail .

The FCC would like a look at it too I'm sure.

Why? It's a perfectly legal amateur amplifier, made by a reputable
American company, and I'm sure the FCC has seen some in the past. It's
also a collector's item these days.

Thanks!!

I'm sure they will when they contact you. This NG is no longer a "safe
place" to conduct business like yours. One long time memeber almost fainted
when he found out who he was selling his modified Ham rig, to operate on
11m, to.

T'ain't illegal, Lelnad. It's only illegal for use on CB.

Here's a novel idea: Why don't you buy it and keep it for future
use on HF when they finally grandfather all you no-code lamers into
General? Too busy trying to play "cop"?

Old April 17th 04, 07:01 PM
I Am Not George

"Leland C. Scott" wrote in message ...
"see message for address" wrote in message
For sale a Johnson Thunderbolt linear amplifier. This unit
uses two low drive 4-400A tubes, and will take a CB size
radio up to the kilowatt level!

typical wording trying to sell it to cbers lol

This NG is no longer a "safe
place" to conduct business like yours.

hasnt been for a long time
Old April 18th 04, 12:40 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
I'm sure they will when they contact you. This NG is no longer a "safe
place" to conduct business like yours. One long time memeber almost

fainted
when he found out who he was selling his modified Ham rig, to operate on
11m, to.

T'ain't illegal, Lelnad. It's only illegal for use on CB.

Just ask Tim. He didn't like the surprise he got, and he doesn't like to
talk about it much either.
--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old April 22nd 04, 10:15 PM
MrTimNebo

ask me what Leland? are you referring to the time you pretended to want to buy
my Ft840 just so you could find out what my mailing address is? ****, you could
have just asked me instead you went thru a charade