Old March 17th 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Noon-Air

Default Rwell steve now you are speading you poison acros I don't know how many ng

X-Post canceled

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

K4YZ wrote:
Noon-Air wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
A speel cheaker is a wondarfil fing!

did you have a point?

I furgured it wud go over ur hed!

meaning the only you are is abusing the disabled and bitching that
google doesnot prvide the ability to interface a spell chacker

ummm..... when did they start issuing e-mail addys with little
wheelchairs
on them?? Here they issue car tags with little wheelchairs on them for
dain
brammage and igornance.

For those of you just getting to know "Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ" via
his spamming and cross-posting of RRAP and other "rec.radio" groups, a
little intro is due.

Mark started in here about 8 years ago with his functionally
illiterate diatribes, mostly trying to get support for his "waivers"
for Morse Code due to alleged neurological deficits, among which he
alledges being "dyslexic".

lying there

The problem is Morkie tried to get an allergist to write his
"waiver" for him. After having claimed an IQ of over 240, one has to
wonder on what two fingers he added that up on. It was suggested he
see a neurologist, but like every attempt to help him, he told those
who suggested it to get ####ed.

and there

On finding out that I was an enlisted retiree from the USMC,
Morkie started in on tales of how HE was not only an officer, but
a COLONEL in the US Army "chemical corps", and that he was DRAFTED
ta-boot!...As if that meant a rat's pack of snot in this forum!

when you threatened to murder me yes I stung some stuff together that
did devirt your attention for a time in those I did not know you
nothing but a lying windbag
Of course Morkie didn't count on anyone actually being able to do
math better than he...You see, based upon his birthday (which was once
in QRZ), Morkie would have only been SEVEN years old when the drafted
ENDED in the United States...

stave that was a result of misreading my cliams and GiGo it was most
entertaining

Over the past several years, Morkie has alternatively denied being
a mental health patient, then admitted that he's being treated for
"anger issues".

another lie

I never said I was being treated for anything anger issues or not
He's also lied about being in trouble with the
law..

where?

never been in trouble with law, except the occional speeding ticket

Now Steve did falsely alleg I was abusing my Old man, and it was
investagted and I was cleared
.You see, Markie likes to "care" for his elderly father by taking
advantage of him, then skirting the law. It's been a close shave.

hardly

Now Morkie's moved from his previous QTH in south-central Illinois

Illiopis township includes the exact center of the state of Illinois by
some measure (by others a neighorring township does bu steve never lets
facts interfer in his lies)
to the Michigan Upper Penninsula in order to (A) avoid the
aforementioned abuse issues, and to

really? that is news to me
(B) take advantage of more lenient
welfare laws that allow him to pork out at home while allowing you and
I to "earn" his income for him.

no wlefare income either

just steve string togther a series of lies

Among his many NG credits are his claims of being stalked, his
admission (and only redeeming attribute) that he not only lies, but
does so without moral reservation, and that he believes that children
should be TAUGHT to lie.

yes indeed I do belive that all person should lie in the right
circumstance

Steve reported me to child abuse authorities and they agreed ..with me
obviously

Morkie now "claims" to be married, but can't seem to produce any
evidence of it, other than to point to the recent licensure of a
female-sounding named person who shares his POB in Chassell, Michigan.

what prove do you desire?

Oh yeah...His "wife"...Allegedly a law clerk or paralegal of some
sort, they were allegedly married in Israel.

what is the problem with that?

are you antisemitic as well?
No doubt a green card
scam if they are indeed "married".

no doubt in your mind, but reality is different

she as well as myself are US citizens we choose to travelto Isreal for
our Marriage and Honeymoon
Obviously she doesn't care enough
about him to take his name, even to have it hyphenated with hers.

well I thank you one her behalf for once calling her a she rather than
a he

but we simply choose to live our lives as we see fit without consulting
the likes of Robeson

and indeed there we have the one "crime" I am guilty of, being
different something that Robeson can't stand for in even the slightest
degree... and I do far beyond the slightest degree I admit

So ...for those of you just tuning in, sit back and enjoy the
flailings of Mark C. "I Am A Drafted Gay Pagen Chemical Corps Officer"
Morgan.

again with sexauly based attack Robeson claims he never makes but

He never disappoints!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Very entertaining... Sorry, I don't have the time to play.....my time is
just too valuable to waste on long running ****ing contests.
I am just now getting home for lunch... still have a couple more $ervice
call$ to do after I go to the supply house.... booked up for tomorrow and
most of next week too.

-n6ojn
--

Steve @ Noon-Air Heating & A/C

Life is what happens while you were making other plans