Old September 12th 08, 04:47 PM posted to soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default Gay BDSM Site

There is a free gay bdsm site at www.men4bdsm.com

Do you have one for gay BDSM ham radio operators? I'm ready load up my long
wire. (wink wink)

--
n8wwm mrbindwell
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?i...etroad2ie4.jpg

Old September 15th 08, 02:55 PM posted to soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default Gay BDSM Site John Smith certainly can give you the link to thegay ham [email protected] Send to for details!

... There is a free gay bdsm site atwww.men4bdsm.com

Do you have one for gay BDSM ham radio operators? I'm ready load up my long
wire. (wink wink)

--
n8wwm mrbindwellhttp://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n8wwmpetroad2ie4.jpg

John Smith can also give you more than the links if your interested.
Old September 15th 08, 06:46 PM posted to soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

wrote:

"badyoungmaster" wrote in message

... There is a free gay bdsm site atwww.men4bdsm.com

Do you have one for gay BDSM ham radio operators? I'm ready load up my long
wire. (wink wink)

--
n8wwm mrbindwellhttp://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n8wwmpetroad2ie4.jpg

John Smith can also give *you more than the links if your interested. I bet Old Freind can as well!

Old September 15th 08, 11:57 PM posted to soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

wrote:

"badyoungmaster" wrote in message

.... There is a free gay bdsm site atwww.men4bdsm.com

Do you have one for gay BDSM ham radio operators? I'm ready load up my long
wire. (wink wink)

--
n8wwm mrbindwellhttp://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n8wwmpetroad2ie4.jpg

John Smith can also give *you more than the links if your interested. I bet Old Freind can as well!- Hide quoted text -

Old September 30th 08, 10:11 PM posted to soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

"n8wwm mrbindwell (fatboy)" wrote in message
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ickheadzb1.jpg

Old October 1st 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

[deleted] wrote in message [deleted]...

"[deleted]

126,000 newgroups and the You-Whip-Me-I-Whip-You Crowd picked us for their
crap. Figure the odds. *sigh*

Old October 1st 08, 06:11 PM posted to soc.subculture.bondage-bdsm,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb

"Leland C Scott" wrote in message

"n8wwm mrbindwell (fatboy)" wrote in message
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ickheadzb1.jpg

Kicking my sisters ass wasn't as easy as I thought it would be especially
while I was falling down drunk.

Here is the ****s police reports...
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9...ault1x2au3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9...saultx2hu1.jpg

Old October 1st 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Gay N8WWM BDSM Site

"Doug Adair" wrote in message
. ..

"Leland C Scott" wrote in message

"n8wwm mrbindwell (fatboy)" wrote in message
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ickheadzb1.jpg

Kicking my sisters ass wasn't as easy as I thought it would be especially
while I was falling down drunk.

Here is the ****s police reports...
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9...ault1x2au3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9...saultx2hu1.jpg

Hey Doug tell them about the time you were on the rain report for jamming
repeaters in Toledo!

Old October 2nd 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

"chickenhawk" wrote in message

"Doug Adair" wrote in message
. ..

"Leland C Scott" wrote in message

"n8wwm mrbindwell (fatboy)" wrote in message
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ickheadzb1.jpg

Kicking my sisters ass wasn't as easy as I thought it would be especially
while I was falling down drunk.

Here is the ****s police reports...
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9...ault1x2au3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9...saultx2hu1.jpg

Hey Doug tell them about the time you were on the rain report for jamming
repeaters in Toledo!

Doug is someone who has fathered children and does nothing to support them
or have any involvement with them. He is one of the reasons we all pay
higher taxes for social welfare progams and why some people will rob, rape
or murder you because they had a father like Douglas.

He is a wart on humanity.

Old October 2nd 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.cb

"Doug Adair" wrote in message
. ..

"Leland C Scott" wrote in message

"n8wwm mrbindwell (fatboy)" wrote in message
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ickheadzb1.jpg

Kicking my sisters ass wasn't as easy as I thought it would be especially
while I was falling down drunk.

Here is the ****s police reports...
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9...ault1x2au3.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9...saultx2hu1.jpg

You've really turned into a women hater since you went over to the gay BDSM
side doug.