Old March 28th 05, 09:26 AM
N9OGL

Default From N9OGL'S BLOG

Sunday, March 27, 2005

REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY

Let me tell you a story about some ass licking morons on a newsgroup
called rec.radio.amateur.policy. I posted on here as well as on there
that I was going to began running my information bulletins on HF (first
on 10 meters then on 20 meters). These ****ing fat *******s then get on
there, saying my information bulletins aren't useful (although they've
never heard them) and then those assholes say they are illegal
(although they wouldn't give a rule or a FCC decision to prove that
they are right). Now those fat ****s are "claim" they are going to send
the FCC all my past post as well as my previous post from those
newsgroup (some of them are 7 to 8 years old). Well all I have to say
is go for it, and why your at it you stupid ****ing fat *******s, get
yourselves a ****ing dildo with rusty razor blades imbedded in it and
shove it up your asses you stupid fat ****s.

Old March 28th 05, 12:02 PM
K4YZ

Sunday, March 27, 2005

REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY

Let me tell you a story about some @@@ licking morons on a newsgroup
called rec.radio.amateur.policy.

This was a really interesting way of spending Easter Sunday.

I posted on here as well as on there
that I was going to began running my information bulletins on HF

(first
on 10 meters then on 20 meters).

What we're REALLY interested in is when you're going to being
running a remedial English Grammar course.

These ####ing fat *******s then get on
there, saying my information bulletins aren't useful (although

they've
never heard them)...(SNIP)

You've never been to my home. HOW do you know WHAT I have heard or
not heard, Toiddie?

(UNSNIP)...and then those ###holes say they are illegal
(although they wouldn't give a rule or a FCC decision to prove that
they are right).

YOU have already provided more than adequate vindication of our
suggestions that your "bulletins" are bogus, Toiddie.

Now those fat ##### are "claim" they are going to send
the FCC all my past post as well as my previous post from those
newsgroup (some of them are 7 to 8 years old).

Who claimed that?

MY only "claims" have been that YOU have admitted to FCC rules

violations, and I hope that you get busted for it.

If I DO send any of your "posts" to ANYone, it will be to your
former gradeschool and high school English and grammar instructors so
they can see what a fine product they delivered to society.

Well all I have to say
is go for it, and why your at it you stupid ####ing fat ########, get
yourselves a ####ing ##### with rusty razor blades imbedded in it and
shove it up your asses you stupid fat #####.

Not that it will do any good, but I TOS'ed him to BlogSpot. Maybe
one to Google, too, since that's who sponsors BlogSpot???

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 28th 05, 12:43 PM
Mr. Obvious

Is there a shrink in the house who can translate the original missive
then possibly explain the root cause of said individual's behavior?

Old March 28th 05, 01:53 PM
Jim

N9OGL wrote:

snip

If anybody wanted to read your blog, they would goto that site! So just
leave it there along with your fake bulletins!

Old March 28th 05, 01:57 PM
Jim

Mr. Obvious wrote:

Is there a shrink in the house who can translate the original missive
then possibly explain the root cause of said individual's behavior?

He has made many references to dildos and he seems to want to put things
in other people ass's. With the anal fixation, and seeing his picture on
QRZ, I would say he's gay.

Old March 28th 05, 02:01 PM
Jim

Mr. Obvious wrote:

Is there a shrink in the house who can translate the original missive
then possibly explain the root cause of said individual's behavior?

The other possibility is that he has a sugar problem and ate too many
chocolate bunnies and way too many jelly beans since he was all alone at
home, having no invites to Easter dinner.

Old March 28th 05, 02:44 PM
K4YZ

Mr. Obvious wrote:
Jim wrote:
Is there a shrink in the house who can translate the original missive

then possibly explain the root cause of said individual's behavior?

He has made many references to #####s and he seems to want to put

things
in other people @@@'s. With the anal fixation, and seeing his picture

on
QRZ, I would say he's gay.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: Jim - Find messages by this author
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:01:12 -0500
Subject: From N9OGL'S BLOG
original | Report Abuse

Mr. Obvious wrote:
Jim Wrote:
Is there a shrink in the house who can translate the original

missive
then possibly explain the root cause of said individual's behavior?

The other possibility is that he has a sugar problem and ate too many
chocolate bunnies and way too many jelly beans since he was all alone

at
home, having no invites to Easter dinner.

My take is he's just a creep who's losing patience with not getting
what he thinks he has "coming" to him. He's so impressed his own
"genius" that he can't see what a complete idiot he's making of
himslef...

His "hit-o-meter" or whatever logging he's using to see how many
hits his "blog" is taking is probably only slightly more that the
number of "what kind of idiot are you" replies to his blog comments.

I notice he takes them off just as quickly as they go up...So much
for "freedom of speech"...

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 28th 05, 04:08 PM
Bathrooman

Avast ye scurvy dogs! Raise the Jolly Roger and man the guns! Thar be
piratin' ta do! Arr!

Old March 28th 05, 05:13 PM
Dave Heil

Sunday, March 27, 2005

REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY

on 10 meters then on 20 meters). These f--king fat *******s then get on
there, saying my information bulletins aren't useful (although they've
never heard them)...

There is no indication that *anyone* has ever heard one.

...and then those assholes say they are illegal
(although they wouldn't give a rule or a FCC decision to prove that
they are right).

If your "broadcasts" are full of nothing but op-ed material venting your
ire toward the FCC, they aren't amateur radio informational bulletins.

Now those fat f--ks are "claim" they are going to send
the FCC all my past post as well as my previous post from those
newsgroup (some of them are 7 to 8 years old).

Some of them are that old. Some are quite recent. It really matters
not.
A number of them have you admitting to illegal radio and TV broadcasting
during the time you've been a licensed amateur radio operator. A number
reveal you have other character issues.

Well all I have to say
is go for it, and why your at it you stupid f--king fat *******s, get
yourselves a f--king dildo with rusty razor blades imbedded in it and
shove it up your asses you stupid fat f--ks.

Is this a demonstration of your mature, adult behavior, Todd? If
someone forwarded just this particular post of yours to the FCC, what
effect do you think it might have on whether the Commission looked
favorably upon your request for a broadcast license? Do you think it
might some effect on someone in a position to yank your amateur radio
license?

You don't seem to possess an ability to think logically and you don't
seem to have the slightest bit of self control.

Dave K8MN
Old March 28th 05, 08:53 PM
robert casey

Sunday, March 27, 2005

REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY

Let me tell you a story about some ass licking morons on a newsgroup
called rec.radio.amateur.policy.

You still in junior high school? Dirty words have their uses,
but in your post their overuse is undermining your argument.

Check out my blog! Telamon Shortwave 0 March 12th 05 09:12 PM
From N9OGL BLOG Todd Daugherty Policy 2 February 1st 05 04:15 AM
I've started a blog Todd Daugherty Policy 0 January 9th 05 11:43 PM
Chairman Powell's Blog N2EY Policy 1 July 14th 04 01:33 AM
FreeFormRadio.Org - website, blog & forum Malcolm Gault-Williams Broadcasting 0 March 9th 04 09:09 PM