Old April 8th 05, 11:22 AM
K4YZ

Default I've Reconsidered My Position On N9OGL's Blog

Todd,

As I wrote my last response to you in another thread, it came to
me that if your "blog" and any of it's spin off's were removed or
censored, it really would depreciate life in general.

You see, there has to be a "lowest common denominator" from which
we can base the rest of which we call society, and Son, you're just
about the lowest anyone having human DNA can be and still be called
human. I'd only put the Hitlers, Kevorkians, Dahmers and Bundys any
farther down than you.

So you go right on ahead with your profanities, your "inventions"
and your violations of federal acts. It will catch up to you sooner or
later, and in that moment, you will know that I am going to be laughing
at you at every turn!

Good luck, Todd! You're going to need it!

Steve, K4YZ

BTW: I'm preparing some letters of my own! Stay tuned!

Old April 9th 05, 12:08 AM
N9OGL

BTW: I'm preparing some letters of my own! Stay tuned!

WELL LET'S SEE THEM!!!!!

TODD N9OGL

Old April 9th 05, 09:35 AM
N9OGL

I'm still waiting for those letter's to be displayed.....oh perhaps you
trying to come up with some more frivolous claims about me so you can
give to your butt buddy at the FCC.
Todd N9OGL

Old April 9th 05, 07:44 PM
robert casey

Was that a response to a "petition for reconsideration?"

:-)
Old April 9th 05, 11:46 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
BTW: I'm preparing some letters of my own! Stay tuned!

WELL LET'S SEE THEM!!!!!

Be patient, Toddster! Be patient! They'll get to you in good
time! Hand delivered, no less! (No, not by me!)

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 01:50 AM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
BTW: I'm preparing some letters of my own! Stay tuned!

WELL LET'S SEE THEM!!!!!

Be patient, Toddster! Be patient! They'll get to you in good
time! Hand delivered, no less! (No, not by me!)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, I was just wondering what frivolous claims you were going send
(if your going to send any). I'm sure a number of people on here would
get a kick out of you so-call claims.

Todd O'Dochartaigh
N9OGL

Old April 10th 05, 08:46 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
BTW: I'm preparing some letters of my own! Stay tuned!

WELL LET'S SEE THEM!!!!!

Be patient, Toddster! Be patient! They'll get to you in good
time! Hand delivered, no less! (No, not by me!)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, I was just wondering what frivolous claims you were going send
(if your going to send any). I'm sure a number of people on here

would
get a kick out of you so-call claims.

So far, Todd, even your ISP has seen fit to threaten you with
cancellation of your service due to your conduct.

And my "so-call claims" are for you to find out. Like I said..Hang
on...It's coming.

Todd O'Dochartaigh

Lying about your identity again?

N9OGL

That's the callsign of Todd Daugherty. Or did you lie to the FCC?

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 10th 05, 03:19 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

BTW: I'm preparing some letters of my own! Stay tuned!

WELL LET'S SEE THEM!!!!!

Be patient, Toddster! Be patient! They'll get to you in good
time! Hand delivered, no less! (No, not by me!)

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, I was just wondering what frivolous claims you were going send
(if your going to send any). I'm sure a number of people on here

would

get a kick out of you so-call claims.

So far, Todd, even your ISP has seen fit to threaten you with
cancellation of your service due to your conduct.

And my "so-call claims" are for you to find out. Like I said..Hang
on...It's coming.

Todd O'Dochartaigh

Lying about your identity again?

N9OGL

That's the callsign of Todd Daugherty. Or did you lie to the FCC?

Steve, K4YZ

If O'Dochartaigh is his legal name, and the FCC data base shows it as
Daugherty then his license isn't valid, thus he is in violation of FCC
rules everytime he "broadcast" one of his "bulletins". Maybe the FCC
needs to be clued in.
Old April 11th 05, 09:24 AM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

I bet they already are, Commander!

Steve, K4YZ

From N9OGL'S BLOG N9OGL Policy 20 March 30th 05 04:47 AM
Chairman Powell's Blog N2EY Policy 1 July 14th 04 01:33 AM