Old November 2nd 04, 04:24 AM
Lucky

Default New Radio Mart Shill

under the name of "CCOM"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

Lucky

Old November 2nd 04, 05:01 AM
Mark S. Holden

Lucky wrote:
under the name of "CCOM"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

Lucky

I don't think that's Radio-Mart. That guy is in Missouri.

Old November 2nd 04, 05:14 AM
mike maghakian

that isn't him, I did a reverse look up and that person is not martyn

Old November 2nd 04, 05:21 AM
Lucky

"Lucky" wrote in message
under the name of "CCOM"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true

Lucky

Why he is using Martyn's total disclaimer and the same type of headline? It
even looks like the exact same picture he was using for his 8800.
I dunno....

Lucky

Old November 2nd 04, 05:33 AM
Radio Flyer

I don't think that's Radio-Mart. That guy is in Missouri.

You can easily tell ebay a fake address. I have seen this trick before. When
the auction is over the winner will get an email saying that their address
has changed, and to send it to this new address.

Old November 2nd 04, 06:20 AM
Mark S. Holden

Radio Flyer wrote:

I don't think that's Radio-Mart. That guy is in Missouri.

You can easily tell ebay a fake address. I have seen this trick before. When
the auction is over the winner will get an email saying that their address
has changed, and to send it to this new address.

He has a Missouri phone number listed in the auction. I suppose it
could be a cell phone, but radiobitzii and gottahaveit1995 were quite
easy to spot.

If you check his feedback, he's mostly a buyer of computer stuff. Dcom
is a windows networking software component.

This guy probably did some research looking for ideas for a good
listing, and "borrowed" from Radio-mart without knowing anything about
him other than he seems to sell a lot of radios and has professional
looking listings.

Old November 2nd 04, 06:27 AM
Radio Flyer

He has a Missouri phone number listed in the auction. I suppose it
could be a cell phone, but radiobitzii and gottahaveit1995 were quite easy
to spot.

Could be a fake phone but that is going to a lot of trouble.

Old November 2nd 04, 12:28 PM
Lucky

" Radio Flyer" wrote in message

He has a Missouri phone number listed in the auction. I suppose it
could be a cell phone, but radiobitzii and gottahaveit1995 were quite
easy to spot.

Could be a fake phone but that is going to a lot of trouble.

So, say that is his real phone number. You pay him, he pays Radio Mart and
it gets shipped from a different location. Not from where this guys lives.

But, like Mark said in all fairness, he could have borrowed the disclaimer,
but that's the same picture of the "new" 8800 that Radio mart has. Unless he
borrowed that too which I doubt since it has the box also.

Lucky

Old November 2nd 04, 01:46 PM
Mark S. Holden

Lucky wrote:
" Radio Flyer" wrote in message

He has a Missouri phone number listed in the auction. I suppose it
could be a cell phone, but radiobitzii and gottahaveit1995 were quite
easy to spot.

Could be a fake phone but that is going to a lot of trouble.

So, say that is his real phone number. You pay him, he pays Radio Mart and
it gets shipped from a different location. Not from where this guys lives.

But, like Mark said in all fairness, he could have borrowed the disclaimer,
but that's the same picture of the "new" 8800 that Radio mart has. Unless he
borrowed that too which I doubt since it has the box also.

Lucky

The "pose" is similar, but the background is different.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4673&item=57278865 12&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
is the radio mart auction, with the red curtain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4673&item=57285188 15&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
is the ccom auction - part of a white brick wall, and a plastic pastel
flowery table cloth.

Old November 2nd 04, 02:07 PM
Lucky

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
Lucky wrote:
[...]

Wait, I could swear there was different picture up before. I wrote him last
night and asked if he was connected with Radio Mart? His response was "What
is Radio Mart?"

I think most people would have said, "Who is Radio mart not WHAT is Radio
Mart. That made me even more suspicious. I know Ebat should any revisions
made, but does that apply to photos also??

Lucky