Old July 23rd 03, 04:26 AM
Craig Buck

Default Hustler 6btv Vertical Tech Problem

Looks to me like you got a section or trap in the wrong place. Double check
your assembly.

--
Radio K4ia
Craig "Buck"

"Gary Boyer" wrote in message
I can not get the reson. freq. in the band..for example..everything is low
in frequency:

10 Meters center freq. 27.262 MHz.
15 Meters " " 20.895 MHz.
20 Meters " " 14.653 MHz.

The Vertical is ground mounted with radials.....,manufact. spacing cannot

be
adjusted any further...I used a mfj ant. analyzes. to measure the reson.
freq,..anyone else had this problem..if so, how did you fix it...any
suggestions would be most appreciated...tnx.....Gary..K8BY