Old January 23rd 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Good old Norm making an ass of himself!!!!

ah ha ha but dont wish you could be the ham that ole` norm is...
Freddy the Destroyer wrote:
3.955... breaker breaker 95... This is Norm and I like young boys.

Old January 28th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

ya but you know that you will never ever be able to do the things ole
norm dos and you know whay also ya see some people have it and some
just dont just like you A LOSER through and through
Freddy the Destroyer wrote:

Freddy the Destroyer wrote:
3.955... breaker breaker 95... This is Norm and I like young boys.

It looks like I have a pet! Norm is a blabbering idiot and a tool. If
you listen to him and some of his friends they are barely
indistinguishable from the worst of the cb'er lids. Keep stalking me
and being my pet. Usenet K00ks make the best pets.

Old January 29th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

well how can a dumbass CBER do that unless your a pirate with no ham
license... just to dumb i guess! you almost as bad as old norm but at
least that dumbass has a ham ticket!

On Jan 28, 11:16 pm, Freddy the Destroyer
wrote:

Freddy the Destroyer wrote:
3.955... breaker breaker 95... This is Norm and I like young boys.

It looks like I have a pet! Norm is a blabbering idiot and a tool. If
you listen to him and some of his friends they are barely
indistinguishable from the worst of the cb'er lids. Keep stalking me
and being my pet. Usenet K00ks make the best pets.Who said that I can't get drunk and babble incoherently? If I am at my

absolute worst I can do what Norm does, but I don't like to reduce
myself to an idiot on a daily basis. What exactly does Norm have
besides a horrible radio voice, no signal and a case of Alzheimers?

Old January 29th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

I found these turds in my yard, did your dog leave them there?
http://i3.tinypic.com/2cqivec.jpg

oups.com...

Freddy the Destroyer wrote:
3.955... breaker breaker 95... This is Norm and I like young boys.

It looks like I have a pet! Norm is a blabbering idiot and a tool. If
you listen to him and some of his friends they are barely
indistinguishable from the worst of the cb'er lids. Keep stalking me
and being my pet. Usenet K00ks make the best pets.Who said that I
can't get drunk and babble incoherently? If I am at my

absolute worst I can do what Norm does, but I don't like to reduce
myself to an idiot on a daily basis. What exactly does Norm have
besides a horrible radio voice, no signal and a case of Alzheimers?

F.S. More Good Stuff Brian Hill Boatanchors 1 October 31st 08 08:20 PM
F.S. More good stuff. Brian Hill Swap 0 February 16th 05 06:22 PM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 11:44 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM