Old December 19th 04, 09:10 PM
Dan Conti

Default FS: UNIDEN BC 785D Digital capable Scanner with BCi 25D Digital card

Uniden BC 785D Digital capable scanner with BCi 25D digital card. This
one is in like new condition, in the box with all accessories, manual,
etc. I repeat, this 785D HAS the digital card installed.

$350.00 shipped via UPS ground, insured.

I accept PAYPAL or a US Postal money. I will reluctantly accept a
personal check, but be advised I will wait until I am 150% sure it has
cleared before shipping.

You can check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN, and I will provide
references if requested.

E-Mail ONLY here please if you have a question or are interested in
purchasing.

Thank you, Dan

Old December 19th 04, 11:42 PM
Max

Hi Dan hows my pro 2006 doing? Hope all is well with it.

"Dan Conti" wrote in message
news
This item has been sold!