Old March 14th 06, 06:50 AM
Junior Member

Location: I live in Narre Warren near Melbourne
Default Solid state vhf and UHF amplifier designs?

Hi all, Im looking for solid state amplifier designs for use on 144 MHZ SSB of about 100 W output for up to 20 watts drive. Does anyone have links to suitable circuit diagrams?
I am also interested to increase my output power on 432 SSB as well. I currently have 10 w drive and would like to increase that to 100w or there abouts. Solid state amp circuits only please
Thanks for looking
Mike VK3XL
Old March 18th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
noexqs

Mike, have a look at:
http://www.qsl.net/yu1aw/VHFPower.htm

A simple design with MRF317 (28V):
http://hjem.get2net.dk/ole_nykjaer/o...rf317/317.html

You may find some of the transistors used to be obsolete

regards,

Willem
PE2WDO
Holland

"VK3XL" schreef in bericht

--
VK3XL

Old March 20th 06, 04:00 AM
Junior Member

Location: I live in Narre Warren near Melbourne

Thanks Willem, i had already looked at the YU1AW site and have collected a bit of info , but I had not seen the OZ2OE amp design, thanks for your trouble.
By the way I did find another interesting web page with a 2 meter amp design using a MRF245
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/f6itv/p2032001.htm
Regards
Mike