Old March 7th 04, 10:14 PM
Dan Jacobson

Default ilgradio database release dates

It's hard to figure out just exactly when
http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm says we can get new files.
$ wget --spider -S http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio-datafiles/ILGBTEXT.ZIP
Last-Modified: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 21:02:08 GMT
So I should set my (wwwoffle) monitor program to fetch the file
Feb. 2, and every three months after that.

But one also reads the file is available starting 1 month after
creation. So maybe I should use Mar 2, ...

One could indeed just ask them, but one gets:
6. We donīt wish to receive e-mails with questions about any
publishing dates of ILGRadio. We will not answer to these mails.

Maybe they don't see that all we are asking is for them to use a
little clearer English on their web page; we are not voicing policy opinions.
Old March 8th 04, 03:50 AM
Gregg

Behold, Dan Jacobson signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

It's hard to figure out just exactly when
http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm says we can get new files. $ wget
--spider -S http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio-datafiles/ILGBTEXT.ZIP

Let's have more fun: $ wget -r http://www.ilgradio.com/

:-D

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

FCC: Broadband Power Line Systems Paul Policy 0 January 10th 05 06:41 PM
New ILGRadio database structure causes problems with GNPDB Gerd Niephaus Shortwave 7 February 7th 04 11:51 AM
PRESS RELEASE: HCDX Online Log 1.0 released Risto Kotalampi Shortwave 0 January 12th 04 09:04 AM
Bearcat release dates Noah Scanner 0 October 20th 03 02:58 PM
ILGRadio Database can now be downloaded _without_ a Password Gerd Niephaus Shortwave 2 August 24th 03 12:31 AM